Get the enumerator from a collection

I have created a Web service in VB.NET. This service returns a dataset. To call it from within Labview i created a .NET assembly that actualy calls the web service.

So far i can get the name o f the returned table (the table that the .net assembly returns after it calls my web service), but i can't iterate through it's datarows and columns.

For example, i can get the number of the columns that a datarow has, but i don't know how to get the column names for this datarow, because i can't get the enumerator for the columns collection. The GetEnumerator has no properties or methods for iterating.

Anybody has any ideas or have tried something similar?

(This has also been posted in NI forums, sorry but i'm in a hurry for an answer)

The following is the answer from the NI forums:

"I may have made some headway in getting the GetEnumerator class working. Go to Tools>>Advanced>>.NET Assembly References and you'll need to add the MSCORLIB assembly. It should be located in the path WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322, although my version may be different from yours. Once the assembly is added, click OK and restart LabVIEW. Doing this appears to give you access to the Enumerator methods for a Data Column Collection.

Best of luck!

E. Sulzer

Applications Engineer

National Instruments "

And that worked for me!