read data while loop is still running

I've fully wrapped a genicam sdk in lv. The images are being read out in a loop. I would like to read the images out via another vi. The issue at the moment is, that the images are being passed after the loop is done.. I've looked into produce/consumer but then the aquisition fails. The image how I read out the data is attached. I'm curious how the lv-pros would pass each frame to antoher vi?quesion_lv.png.34d7ebb73a0ce07676558cb1ce077575.png

14 hours ago, ShaunR said:

What do you mean "fails"? You are not consuming fast enough?

When I use the producer consumer pattern mycamera throws an "Error" telling me that the handle is incorrect. This happens only when I try to pass the data to the consumer as shown in the following link https://labviewwiki.org/wiki/Producer/Consumer

this happens as well when I use the synchronised consumer

1 hour ago, thenoob94 said:

When I use the producer consumer pattern mycamera throws an "Error" telling me that the handle is incorrect. This happens only when I try to pass the data to the consumer as shown in the following link https://labviewwiki.org/wiki/Producer/Consumer

this happens as well when I use the synchronised consumer

What are you queueing? The image array or the U64 reference? (then reading the image in the consumer).

You'll need to post your code so we can see what you are doing.