Gadgets and Goodies..

Khalid

Well, if the fight between Blue-Ray and HD-DVD is down to Jodie Foster vs. Burt Reynolds, Then Sony definitely have my vote. :thumbup: :wub: After all, she did do Contact, one of the movies I liked most in the second half of the 90s (particularly the effects).

Hmm... for some reason I feel like going out and shooting the american president. :ninja:

:oops: Will this get the FBI on my back? I guess it's time to :throwpc: and go into hiding.

I see now... what a wack job! Hinckley's Obsession -- Jodie Foster

I hope you see the funny part now. These things usually rely on context and everybody know that you can't explain a joke.

As a side issue, maybe we should start a poll: who do you prefer - Jodie Foster or Burt Reynolds.

Dr. Jodie Foster - jodiebw.gif

Multiple Oscar nominee and winner. Participated in things like Contact, Maverick, Taxi Driver, The Silence of the Lambs and The X-Files.

Or

Burt Reynolds - burt.jpg

The man and the moustache. The star of classy films like The Dukes of Hazzard, Driven, Universal Soldier 3 and Cop and a Half, alongside some better stuff like The Cannonball Run and (again) The X-Files.

You know what my pick is.

Burt, right? Actually, he had a surprisingly good performance in Boogie nights. I liked that movie.

And let me guess, you liked it mainly because of Burtie boy's "surprisingly good performance" and not at all because of, oh, let's say, things like the topic or like Heather Graham's "scenes", right?

Did your wife like it as much? :nono:

And let me guess, you liked it mainly because of Burtie boy's "surprisingly good performance" and not at all because of, oh, let's say, things like the topic or like Heather Graham's "scenes", right?

Did your wife like it as much? :nono:

No, I didn't like it for Burt Reynolds. I liked it as a movie in general. Yes the sex scenes were enjoyable, but the rest of the movie was great too. As far as my wife, actually her favorite part was the final scene. Her eyes were bulging :blink: while I was looking down trying to figure out what was wrong with me... :unsure: hehe...