Brain teaser for Labview nerds

AutoMeasure

The first thing comes to mine mind is the output value maybe infinite ( I have to remind this to myself everytime now after many times forgotten and I couldn't see the real graph due to auto scale of Y). So could this mean that average Joe can be a supper power in certain case?

The first thing comes to mine mind is the output value maybe infinite ( I have to remind this to myself everytime now after many times forgotten and I couldn't see the real graph due to auto scale of Y). So could this mean that average Joe can be a supper power in certain case?

Maybe, but on the other hand if the array is empty, instead of "Mean Joe" we may have to call him NaN - not that there is anything wrong with that...

;)

-Pete Liiva

Wiktionary: irony

irony

1. A statement that, when taken in context, may actually mean the opposite of what is written literally

2. Colloq. The quality or state of an event being both coincidental and contradictory in a humorous or poignant and extremely improbable way.

3. Colloq. An unfortunate and coincidental turn of events that could have been avoided had all parties involved known more.

How about "The number of elements, down trodden under the sum of the elements, will ultimately mean a division of classes"

Oh wait, sorry, that’s not irony, that’s absurdity... I think... :rolleyes:

How about "Labview Programming is restricted to being in the box"

Or more simply put "Labview means programing inside the box"

That could be extremely ironic if you consider This Topic :D

The search for meaning within the avatar will bring you to the realization that the meaning is within the avatar itself. It is amazing how one will go to an array of lengths to find sum divisive meaning. If it is not a play on words then what is the hidden code.

Ah! But is not the code simply hidden in plain sight here? And none-the-less elusive, proven by nothing less then example itself?

Is it perhaps really the code "behind" the code that matters...

In a box?

With a fox?

:wacko:

-Pete Liiva

Everyone's so creative around here! I'm embarrassed that the answer is not more esoteric.

The Answer

to the brain teaser for Labview nerds

"What's the ironic little significance of my avatar?"

is . . .

The code snippet takes up the same size and shape of block diagram area as Mean.vi from Labview's mathematics library. The irony is that Mean.vi is provided to us like it's a good thing, for it takes twice the time to execute as the code snippet.

Thank you all very much for playing and for your efforts!

:D