The book

alfa

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I finished my book; writing LabVIEW programs and writing a book was a nice combination.

Now I don't write LabVIEW programs because finished my contract. This forum helped me a lot to do my job.

You can see my book here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/180165

Adrian

Please expand upon your statements. What aspects of LabVIEW programming do you find complimentary to writing a book and how has this forum helped you (aside from the free advertising)?

Please expand upon your statements. What aspects of LabVIEW programming do you find complimentary to writing a book and how has this forum helped you (aside from the free advertising)?

Hi,

I was thinking, how to measure the Level of Evolution using LabVIEW?

This guys from Microsoft CLOSED my hotmail account(adferent@hotmail.com)!

I received this messages:

Account Closed. Access Denied.

Do you know what to do?

From : MSN Hotmail Support <support_x_EN_SY@css.one.microsoft.com>

Sent : December 23, 2005 11:03:02 PM

To : "Adrian Ferent" <aferent@hotmail.com>

Subject : RE: SRX1006285920ID - MSN Hotmail:I need something fixed.:Sign in/Connection

| | | Inbox

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for writing back to MSN Hotmail Technical Support.

My name is Cynthia and you mentioned that you are unable to access your account and received this message "Account closed. Access denied". I understand the importance of your concern to be addressed immediately.

Adrian, we have closed the [adferent@hotmail.com] account because of a violation of our Terms Of Use (TOU).

For privacy and security reasons, we can provide no further information. However, you may review our TOU at:

http://privacy.msn.com/tou/default.asp

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Cynthia D.

MSN Hotmail Technical Support

If you'll go to:

http://discussionboard.chopra.com/default.asp ->Ask Dr. Deepak Chopra->Dark Cloud with 1257 replies, there you'll find the answer.

I must not be evolved enough to qualify for this board. In the meantime, would someone pass me the LabVIEW drivers for "SynchroDestiny". I intend to measure the difference of twist in the DNA helix between dinosaurs and Destinaurs. Now where did I leave my amber ...

I must not be evolved enough to qualify for this board. In the meantime, would someone pass me the LabVIEW drivers for "SynchroDestiny". I intend to measure the difference of twist in the DNA helix between dinosaurs and Destinaurs. Now where did I leave my amber ...

Let's hope soon will be ready the LabVIEW drivers for "SynchroDestiny" !

Well, maybe not along those lines but I had a discussion with someone about how you can come to a considerable conclusion about someone's personality by looking at their LV code. This would require you to look at code over several years of coding experience of the individual. All of our programming styles have evolved over time to their current state.

For example, if you use queues a lot in your code, does that that mean you are an adventurous type? Perhaps if you used them within the first year of development...?

What icon colours do you use? Do you create fancy icons or are you a plain text kinda person? I'm sure there is a pattern here which may even come down to the number of bends you have in your wires, if you have any :P . I'm telling ya, coding style tells a lot about a person...

In that case, we can write a personality analyzer similar to NI's VI analyzer - a program which will analyze your VIs and tell you what kind of personality you have.

I have a feeling that the people who wrote some of the VI.lib VIs would not rate highly at such an analysis.

Types of people

Those who overuse control references would be control nuts.

Those who use excessive global and local references would be schizophrenic.

Those who place clusters in clusters in clusters would be organizational freaks.

Those who place wires with no more than two vertical and two horizontal legs would be anal retentive.

Those who use LLBs would be just plain crazy.

Did I leave anything out :question:

Hi,

This guys from Microsoft CLOSED my hotmail account(adferent@hotmail.com)!

I received this messages:

Account Closed. Access Denied.

Do you know what to do?

I just had that problem happen to me. Did you ever get it resolved with Hotmail? I'm moving to Comcast ASAP, but could sure use the last 3 years of e-mails I have paid to store on Hotmail.

Patoneill

I just had that problem happen to me. Did you ever get it resolved with Hotmail? I'm moving to Comcast ASAP, but could sure use the last 3 years of e-mails I have paid to store on Hotmail.

Patoneill

The account is closed.

If you like to leave something after you, write a book. This information on SERVERS will be lost in time.