3 Front Panel & Print bugs

DarrenJ

FYI, confirmed by NI within the last week, and are unique to LV8:

1. Background color of VI's and Clusters do not show up in Print/Print preview. Everything comes out grey.

2. Color Box control pop-up window can be off the screen.

3. XY Graph Scale Legend Precision pop-up window can be disconnected from the graph... often such that it is off the screen and unusable.

So far, no workaround from NI. I've found a workaround for #3 which is a little complicated. Let me know if anyone needs it.

D

• 3 months later...
FYI, confirmed by NI within the last week, and are unique to LV8:

1. Background color of VI's and Clusters do not show up in Print/Print preview. Everything comes out grey.

The grey colour also appears in Get Image.

Additioanally, setting the background colour of stacked charts isn't reliable. I can't make them all transparent, looks like a drawing problem. The part hidden by a pop-up window (tooolbox or so) while by transparent, but an update of the panel makes it grey again.

Ton

I'll hope to check this today with 8.0.1

• 3 weeks later...
The grey colour also appears in Get Image.

Additioanally, setting the background colour of stacked charts isn't reliable. I can't make them all transparent, looks like a drawing problem. The part hidden by a pop-up window (tooolbox or so) while by transparent, but an update of the panel makes it grey again.

Ton

I'll hope to check this today with 8.0.1

Not fixed in 801

• 4 months later...