Calling CIN's

Hi guys,

I'm using LabView 7.0 at the moment and seem to be having a strange issue with the CIN node.

If I set a CIN node up to point to my LSB file, everything works fine. Save the vi, run it again, things are still fine. Close LabView, open the VI again and I get a broken run with message "Code Interface Node: object code is not loaded".

This is why I'm confused - I've used the exact same lsb/dll files for about 4 years in a similar project written LabView 6.1 and never had this problem. My new vi is written in version 7.0, and has only ever seen this version of LabView, so it seems like it's LabView version related.

Does anyone have any clues, other than upgrade to a newer version, as it's probably not on the company agenda - wish I could go back to 6.1 ;o)

Thanks in advance...

Cheers,

Chris.

Got an update on this one...

I've found my original vi written in LabView 6.1 and it also looses its ability to load the CIN under version 7.0.

Looks like a change of version is in order.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi guys,

I'm using LabView 7.0 at the moment and seem to be having a strange issue with the CIN node.

If I set a CIN node up to point to my LSB file, everything works fine. Save the vi, run it again, things are still fine. Close LabView, open the VI again and I get a broken run with message "Code Interface Node: object code is not loaded".

This is why I'm confused - I've used the exact same lsb/dll files for about 4 years in a similar project written LabView 6.1 and never had this problem. My new vi is written in version 7.0, and has only ever seen this version of LabView, so it seems like it's LabView version related.

Does anyone have any clues, other than upgrade to a newer version, as it's probably not on the company agenda - wish I could go back to 6.1 ;o)

Thanks in advance...

Cheers,

Chris.

Got an update on this one...

I've found my original vi written in LabView 6.1 and it also looses its ability to load the CIN under version 7.0.

Looks like a change of version is in order.

Cheers,

Chris.

Have you tried to compile it using CTL+SHIFT+Run button and then saving it? Don't know if it will work but it is worth a try.