Including Header for the each channel while writing the data into .xls file

Dear All,

While writing the data into the xls file through .lvm method I want the Heading for each channel to be include on each of the column, but i dont know how to do this? :headbang: is this possible in the LabVIEW from any of the file writing method? if yes how can i do that? please help me......... :question:

Thanks,

Nishant Desai

I have used the Excel Toolkit to write both data and header information to a spreadsheet. It felt weird to use the ActiveX methods to transfer data to Excel for its use but in the end it all sure did work well.

An example is in this discussion.

Dear All,

While writing the data into the xls file through .lvm method I want the Heading for each channel to be include on each of the column, but i dont know how to do this?:headbang: is this possible in the LabVIEW from any of the file writing method? if yes how can i do that? please help me......... :question:

Thanks,

Nishant Desai

Thanks Mr. Massey,

Now I want 2 know from where u ve get the Excel Tollkit, hav u purchased it or download it from anwhere? i don have any kind of excel toolkit, so i am bit confused, wat to do????????

Thanks,

Nishant

Thanks Mr. Massey,

Now I want 2 know from where u ve get the Excel Tollkit, hav u purchased it or download it from anwhere? i don have any kind of excel toolkit, so i am bit confused, wat to do????????

Thanks,

Nishant

Read the above reply AGAIN, and click on the hyper-links.

Maybe spend less time playing the guitar and more time working with labview??

java script:emoticon(':ninja:', 'smid_17')

smilie

Neville.

Thanks Mr. Massey,

Thanks,

Nishant

Mr. Neville,

Thnks for the complement but i ve download it and try to run it butttttttttttttttt any of the vis are not excecutable bcoz of one or other reason, so can u help me other ways, that i can do it. thanks for the complement again.

Thanks,

Nishant

Lets back up a bit. What are you trying to do for your overall application?

Secondly, you say that the Excel Toolkit VIs are not executable. If I recall correctly those were from older versions of both LabVIEW and MS Office. You might have to go to the ActiveX controls, nodes and relink to the Office ActiveX routines. What version of Office are you running?