Labview on "Stunt Junkies" last night

regisphilbin

I was watching Stunt Junkies on the Discover channel last night and saw a Wind Tunnel Testing site run with LabVIEW software. The episode is called "speed skateboarder" where Michael sherlock tries to become the first skateboarder to go 100mph....The show deals with mitigating risks of performing the stunt, then the stunt itself.... They had a good 3-4 minutes during the wind tunnel testing and showed labview FP VI's numerous times....=)

For those interested in seeing this episode...it'll be shown Feb 22nd on Discover Channel....

That is the meaning of G&S :laugh:

Gordon & Smith (G&S) is a surfboard, skateboard, and clothing company that was founded in San Diego (America's Finest City) where I spent my childhood (did I every really grow up?). They had a factory outlet, where I would find great bargains on skateboards (like the one in the photo) and school clothes... ah, happy memories. :)

Gordon & Smith (G&S) is a surfboard, skateboard, and clothing company that was founded in San Diego (America's Finest City) where I spent my childhood (did I every really grow up?). They had a factory outlet, where I would find great bargains on skateboards (like the one in the photo) and school clothes... ah, happy memories. :)

How about powing a skateboard with labview. :o

• 3 weeks later...