You can activate your LabVIEW 8.1 on NI site

daal

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone knows about the timing of an 8.1 release, please give us a hint. I have found LV 8.0 to be extremely buggy, and am in the midst of tweaking/hacking all my projects to get around the numerous bugs. Perhaps I won't have to fix quite so much after 8.1 comes out. What's the projected timetable?

That screenshot seems to have been from a temporary glitch in the NI force protection grid. 8.1's not in the options anymore.

From a fairly reliable source: 8.0.1 is scheduled for Q3 2006. That's as good as I have right now.

Joe (orko)

• 4 weeks later...
That screenshot seems to have been from a temporary glitch in the NI force protection grid. 8.1's not in the options anymore.

From a fairly reliable source: 8.0.1 is scheduled for Q3 2006. That's as good as I have right now.

Joe (orko)

I know this is strange but yesterday I was activating some LV8.0 toolkits and when I submitted them by email I was sent activation codes for LabView Professional Development System 8.1 and Signal Express 2.0 as well as the ones I requested. I called NI and asked if they were available (in the mail?) and I was told no.

• 3 months later...