How to rotate Feedback Node ?

Hi all,

How can I rotate Feedback Node ?

post-3852-1143185127.png?width=400

I mean code with the bootom fedback node looks much more better than the top one.

I realy don't know how I placed the bottom one to my VI. It just happend... (Maybe like other things in LV8.0 ...)

All the Best,

Vladimir

Just move the attached wires to the left or right. The arrow will be in the direction of the data flow.

Search the LabVIEW Help for "Feedback Node" and read the first topic that comes up (it should be called "For Loop and While Loop Structures"). Scroll down almost to the bottom and you'll see a screenshot showing the "feed forward" version of the feedback node. To create one of these, do the following:

1. Drop a function (I used an Increment function because it's easy) in a loop.

2. Wire the output to the input.

3. Branch off the same wire (it should be broken) and wire to the loop border.

4. Right-click anywhere on the broken wire and choose "Insert Feedback Node". Voila...you have the "feed forward" node.

That section I referenced in the LabVIEW Help should adequately describe the functionality of a feedback node in this case.

-D

Search the LabVIEW Help for "Feedback Node" and read the first topic that comes up (it should be called "For Loop and While Loop Structures"). Scroll down almost to the bottom and you'll see a screenshot showing the "feed forward" version of the feedback node. To create one of these, do the following:

1. Drop a function (I used an Increment function because it's easy) in a loop.

2. Wire the output to the input.

3. Branch off the same wire (it should be broken) and wire to the loop border.

4. Right-click anywhere on the broken wire and choose "Insert Feedback Node". Voila...you have the "feed forward" node.

That section I referenced in the LabVIEW Help should adequately describe the functionality of a feedback node in this case.

-D

Thanks Darren :star::star: ,

It is clear now, this added new dimension to my life. :D

Vladimir