No more carpal tunnel syndrome

jpdrolet

Yes, I can see the LV angle but I think NI has to make some mods to the exisitng LV. For example in order to wire up an Icon you either need very pointy fingers or a zoom feature to blow up the icon image.
If NI would just get with the program (TV program that is) and adopt LCARS, then we'd be all set. NI could provide real, platform independent pattern subsets for radiation and evasion patterns in combat situations :D
I'm still working on the eye-tracker.

Vision system watches my eyes and moves mouse to where I am looking.

Left blink = left mouse, etc.

(Don't hold your breath) :o

Ben

Actually you might have to (hold your breath that is).

One wrong move and you might end up deleting a whole day's work. :P

Yes, I can see the LV angle but I think NI has to make some mods to the exisitng LV. ...
How very Minority Report...

Add these two with the fact that NI has a patent on the idea of 3D graphical programming and I'd say they've had this in their sites for some time. Ah, to be a fly on the wall of LV R&D...

• 2 weeks later...

I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one...

Did I mention that I want one!! WOW! What a toy!! beats reading a :book:

then I'll do this :throwpc:

• 5 months later...