Couple messages

alfa

First

I explained on the DDTV channel today in Romania from my book what happen when people die. I gave a detailed explanation but now shortly:

When the subtle body separate from physical body is moving faster than the speed of light, that

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpha, your'e back!

How are the book sales coming along, are they supplementing the lowly unemployment benefits from the evil government?

Must be hard living in Canada with all those secret police lurking about. :ninja:

Sis find a job yet?

Hows Rocky doing, does he get along well with your cat?

Bet all those people who saw you on DDTV were just too ignorant to understand anything you said. :lightbulb:

Guess I am just one of theose lowly mental prostitutes who is also able to see the past too.

Sorry MA, I had a momentary lapse of reason here and some spare time to conjur, please feel free to nuke my rant.

Einstein had courage; only 3 scientists signed a petition against the WWI; look on my website what Einstein said.

No, I don't have a job. Anyway from 02/2001 to 01/2005 I didn't have a job too.

Looks like inteligent people don't deseve a job in Canada.

colinchristofferson,

I didn't read those books. Is there something about what I'm talking here?

What Julian Barbour and Huw Price are talking about it's on my first chapter.

No. The problem must be elsewhere... :rolleyes:

jpdrolet,

when I came in Canada in Montreal I went to a public French course. The teacher was a policemen he said of course GRC; he was watching the new immigrants of course; I didn't realize in that time because I was thinking here is the FREEDOM.

Because I was thinking everybody know Yoga in Canada(in Romania was prohibited). I said about my hobbies I know a lot about Yoga: the teacher said: Yoga doesn't exist. And a young Russian said of course doesn't exists.

Was my first encounter with the Canadian stupidity.

sometimes, it's so easy :)

post-885-1143782715.png?width=400

GERMANY!!!

I didn't change the house I change the provence and here in Ontario more primitive people than in Quebec!

From Ontario I went in USA there others primitive people because of Yoga they were thinking I'm spying them.

I came back in Ontario and in 2003 with 0$ income I went in Germany to find a job there; I was at the biggest ashram in Europe there and the retards from police came there after me now involving the americans and the germans. The yoga people there of course they act like Judas(german Yogi people-germans like secret police).

Their website:

http://www.yoga-vidya.de

I stayed in Germany 2 months and they didn't pay me; I was the only one not paid for my work.

I came back in Canada and I calculated: 97.7% of people are at animal level.

If you'll go to doctor don't say the time is bidirectional.

I went to my doctor this afternoon on your advice - after a couple of scans, some coughing and a little (albeit inappropriate) probing, he said that my time is tridirectional. I'm going to "watch" my figure, and with some dieting he said I'd drop a dimension in no time :)

Looks like inteligent people don't deseve a job in Canada.

Personally, I rather be happily-employed... especially, if you are assuming people like you as being intelligent.

I spoke again on DDTV channel in Romania about my book and they were so impressed they told me when I

Somehow, I'm getting "flashbacks" to old, BASIC written ELIZA programs...

Ohh... my... must... sit... still... until... spasms... sub.. side... :blink::wacko:;)

-Pete Liiva

peteski,

if you'll SPAM me with new theories I'll pay you.

I'm waiting!

First you're feeding the homework hustlers and now this. :rolleyes:

but alfa is much more fun then HHs :D

but in a way I can understand him. every time, I workd 16+ hours at the computer, programming labview, my brain feels like "the time is not trilinear", too :D

for all german speaking germany here: "was interessiert mich die analogie der antropologischen fundamentalhermeneutik? f

Invited in Romania

I spoke again on DDTV channel in Romania about my book and they were so impressed they told me when I’ll go in Romania they want to do some programs with me.

So instead of complaining about Canada, why not go back in time to Romania. I hear it's very nice in the Spring of 1985. Sun shining, time spinning in reverse, book being un-read, DDTV de-broadcasting.. WOW. That's a fantastic discovery. Now, can we code your knowledge in Labview? Maybe unwire some delays to make time go faster..

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Did you meet some Raelians in your travels? They did travel back in time from Quebec... but not as fast as they could.. ;)