Couple messages

alfa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel,

"time spinning in reverse" is not for a Canadian brain.

I lost everhything in Romania; they said in this colony is democracy.

Aren't you part of the 97.7%? You do live in Canada, don't you?

There is democracy here... not in reverse D'oh!!! ;)

I just wrote a book in the past 5 minutes... I kept the time in a tight while loop.

The title of my new book is:

"Those of you who think you know everything (about time reversal) are annoying to those of us who do". :book:

I visited the future and it's actually a Best-Seller. :camera: Very popular in Romania as well. :D

So what's keeping you in the world of eternal snow?

:throwpc:

Aren't you part of the 97.7%? You do live in Canada, don't you?

There is democracy here... not in reverse D'oh!!! ;)

I just wrote a book in the past 5 minutes... I kept the time in a tight while loop.

The title of my new book is:

"Those of you who think you know everything (about time reversal) are annoying to those of us who do". :book:

I visited the future and it's actually a Best-Seller. :camera: Very popular in Romania as well. :D

So what's keeping you in the world of eternal snow?

:throwpc:

Kept me here my daughter.

I'm sending my RESUMES in different countries.

I know you visited the future, after you visited the pub.

YES!!! Where is that forum!! I'm thirsty! :beer:

I'm not sure if we should sentence alfa to an SBBT or assume that he's already been the victim of one that went way past his breaking point. Hmmm, methinks the torturers slipped up on the volume setting and instead of 1 drop/10 sec they gave him 1 SB/10 sec

Considering the level of lucidity in his literary lines I'd estimate the torture went on for a couple of days at least :laugh:

I'm not sure if we should sentence alfa to an SBBT or assume that he's already been the victim of one that went way past his breaking point. Hmmm, methinks the torturers slipped up on the volume setting and instead of 1 drop/10 sec they gave him 1 SB/10 sec

Considering the level of lucidity in his literary lines I'd estimate the torture went on for a couple of days at least :laugh:

LOL!! Certainly an amusing thread... :D

I always thought that "Spirituality" had to do with personal growth and not "Country-where-I-live" bashing... ;)

I guess people evolve at different rates... some even backwards (in time, of course)!!! LOL!!! Tiz better than da local Pub!!

:beer:

LOL!! Certainly an amusing thread... :D

I always thought that "Spirituality" had to do with personal growth and not "Country-where-I-live" bashing... ;)

I guess people evolve at different rates... some even backwards (in time, of course)!!! LOL!!! Tiz better than da local Pub!!

:beer:

Joel,

in a country where the government is against me can't talk about spiritual growth.

Singularity Of Time Approaching !

This is quite a post for LAVA my friend...

I also am a "Mystery of Time" fan . . . a couple of good books in case you haven't seen them:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Physics: Julian Barbour

Time's Arrow and Archimedes Point: Huw Price

Anyway don't make me problems:

If you'll go to doctor don't say the time is bidirectional.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, step right up, showing tonight for one time only,

The Singularity In Time

Get your tickets now to this once in a forever event! Don't miss it! People* will be inspired, people will be amazed, perhaps the clock and calendar will start rolling backwards once this momentous millenial event occurs, perhaps you'll even get that flash of the muse that will propel you to publish ....

*The designation of "People" is not meant to discriminate or otherwise denigrate the contributions of any non-people entities who's work may appear in these journals ...

Hungarians expelled from Canada:

At the entrance of my building I saw an advertisement about: Selling everything until 10 of April

I went there who they are because are living under my Pilipino neighbors.

Who they are: a very nice couple from Hungary who are EXPELLED from Canada.

They said too how much noises and smell are doing the Pilipino neighbors.

They sell everything because the Canadian government told them they have to live this month Canada.

They said they paid theirs taxes they had jobs.

or: he consumed the stuff intavenously?

:lol:

Yes ladies and gentlemen, step right up, showing tonight for one time only,

The Singularity In Time

Michael Ashe do you work at IMAGINATICS?

i2dx,

these Hungarians are clean.

when I was in Germany in 2003 looking for a job(my income in 2003 was 0$ in Canada) the leader of the ashram at ww.yoga-vidya.de(biggest in Germany) consumed some stuff intavenously.

Before I left the dummy Germans took the computer to see if I spied them.

One thing I can spy in Germany: how stupd are the Germans!

I blocked him for a while, but then saw sooooo many posts that I had to unblock him to read his comments.

It's sort of like rubbernecking at a car accident on the highway; you know you should just move along but you can't help but look. :o

I unblocked him, too, again, it's too funny ;-)

i2dx,

Before I left the dummy Germans took the computer to see if I spied them.

One thing I can spy in Germany: how stupd are the Germans!

ok. lets come to the details: you say germans are stupd. I would rather say, most of all germans are stupid. My proposal to our government in 2003 to solve this issue was: add something to the water that will kill all people with an IQ below 95. They declined, because (of course they did not want to die themselfes), they were afraid of the health of the fast growing yoga community near Bad Meinberg :lol:

coming back to your book: I am sorry, to tell you the truth. It was not you, that created god. I created myself from the deepest energies, actualy taken from a piece of interstellar atomic dust.

BTW: are you involved in yogic hedgehopping? :D

I blocked him for a while, but then saw sooooo many posts that I had to unblock him to read his comments.

It's sort of like rubbernecking at a car accident on the highway; you know you should just move along but you can't help but look. :o

Well said Phillip. :laugh:

I don't know why we waste our time with such a person... He seems to be projecting how he feels about himself onto many people/cultures/countries. He probably got confused about "Astral Projection" with "self projection", which is why he calls everyone stupid.. Shame really... He's doing it to himself... no other country wants someone like that... Maybe he's right, Canadians are stupid.. He should grab a cold :beer: get some action and smile once in a while.. That activity might count as spiritual growth...

I like Germans, Canadians, Romanians (some of our best friends), Hongarians, even Americans... (not sure about the French ;) ).. Quebecers are fantastic (oh... the women... oh... :wub: )

I agree that this thread is like rubbernecking at a car accident.. We should ignore it..

... not sure about the French ;)

to protect the french: ok, their beer is awfull, so I can understand you are a little bit unsure ;) but they can cook meals, you dream off, and the wines from bordeaux are delicious!

to protect the french: ok, their beer is awfull, so I can understand you are a little bit unsure ;) but they can cook meals, you dream off, and the wines from bordeaux are delicious!

Oh, and don't get me started about the French cheeses!! I've had some of the most fantastic cheese in France during a couple of trips to Lyon. I swear, some of the more nasty looking ones actually promote the release of endorphins or something. That combined with some of the local bread and wines... It's a combination that is hard to compete with! :thumbup:

-Pete Liiva

Hi Alfa,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Here is a quote by AE you may like.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent oposition from mediocre minds."

Some day I'll share my theory that gravity can actuall travel faster than the speed of light.

Unfortunately, I'd have to destroy a planet to prove it. :oops:

Ben

Oh, and don't get me started about the French cheeses!! I've had some of the most fantastic cheese in France during a couple of trips to Lyon. I swear, some of the more nasty looking ones actually promote the release of endorphins or something. That combined with some of the local bread and wines... It's a combination that is hard to compete with! :thumbup:

-Pete Liiva

by the way: some years ago, I had a job in Italy near Milano. The company I was working for paid the business class flights (german companies only pay economy ...), they invited me to a dinner, that was marvelous (I will never forgett these gnochi in sage butter .... yummy) and picked my up at the airport with a car with driver and brought me back, just in time to get my plane. That was a real convenient business trip :D

Watch what you say everyone, my mother is French! My father met her while he was in the US Army in the 60s, stationed in Angouleme. That's why my profile includes the French flag. (My wife is Thai, that's why the Thai flag is there, Sawadee Krop!)

As for drinking, I prefer Pineau des Charentes. My mother is from the Cognac region, and Pineau is the apperatif of choice. As for cheese, I stick to the simple brie you can buy here in the states.

Maybe Alfa should try France, it very "Social", but the unemployment rate may be an issue. If he can get a job and he's over 26, then he might have a chance.

OOps,

J'ai oublier que plusieurs d'entre vous ne sais pas que je suis un francophone... ;)

Ah.. yes the French.. During a 2 week business trip, we tried to find a "bad" restaurant.. In other words, bad food. So we went to a train station in Clairment-Ferront (I misspelled it for sure) and the food was beyond superbe! Wow!! If only we had such good food here! And the wines.. Absolutely delicious. Although I was very impressed with the German whites as well.

Quoting Ben: "Some day I'll share my theory that gravity can actuall travel faster than the speed of light." :lightbulb:

Yes.. I tried one of those experiments and it got my mind spinning-round. The "G-Force" had an effect on my aura.. :worship: The side effect was that there was a negative gravity field around me for a few days... so I could keep any food down :wacko:

i2dx,

when I was in Germany a recruiter told me if I want to find a job in Germany I have to delete this phrase from my website:

Einstein said during the WWI:"I find it difficult to believe that I belong to such an idiotic, rotten species..."

I told him I'll not delete anything from my website ( because this show Enstein too knew the majority are low level-I calculated in my book 97.7%).

My wife is Thai...

Sawadee Korp to you too! Thailand - now there's a beautiful country: I spent three weeks treking through Thailand (Bankok, Aradnapura, River Kwainoi, Phitsanalook, Chang Mai & Rai - excuse my spelling) about five years ago (well, actually two weeks trekking and one week on the beach of Koh Phi Phi Don and my wife's insistance :) ) - the people are friendly, the food's awesome and the scenery is stunning. I haven't found a decent Tom Kha Gai followed by sticky rice here in Detroit (if anyone local has any ideas - I'd sure appreciate hearing them!)

i2dx,

when I was in Germany a recruiter told me if I want to find a job in Germany I have to delete this phrase from my website:

I told him I'll not delete anything from my website ( because this show Enstein too knew the majority are low level-I calculated in my book 97.7%).

I agree with Einstein. Sometimes it's hard to see how stuid humans can be. Best example: drug addicts. They know they kill themselfes, but don't stop it anyway.

hmm, and I guess, the recruiter was right. It's no good idea to apply for a job with a thesis, which can offend other people. On the other hand, it's allways hard and sometimes a disadvantage to have a mind of one's own.

Yes.. I tried one of those experiments and it got my mind spinning-round. The "G-Force" had an effect on my aura.. :worship: The side effect was that there was a negative gravity field around me for a few days... so I could keep any food down :wacko:

did'n your tricorder warn you that you IMMEDIATELY have to recalibrate your sensor phalanx and the deflector shield? WHAT rubbish do they sell in outer space? I advise you to use only outer space aprooved german hevy duty equipment, which is simply the best, money can buy in the whole universe ...

BTW: does one notice, that I am currently working on a very boring project? :D