How can I disable/resotre Keyboard and mouse function

You can use the Windows API to simulate keystrokes, use user32.dll (keybd_event), there are examples in ni.com. As to disable mouse / keyboard, probably there's a similar method but I don't know it. You can change mouse cursor to an empty image, so the result would be almost the same.

Saludos,

Aitor

You can use the Windows API to simulate keystrokes, use user32.dll (keybd_event), there are examples in ni.com. As to disable mouse / keyboard, probably there's a similar method but I don't know it. You can change mouse cursor to an empty image, so the result would be almost the same.

Saludos,

Aitor

thanks Entropy, I think a simple sample will help me better. anybody can help ? thanks @!

thanks Entropy, I think a simple sample will help me better. anybody can help ? thanks @!

OK, here you have an example of simulating a keystroke. But as I said, if you just type "simulate keyboard" or "simulate keystroke" in the ni.com search, you will find more. The same applies for the cursor change, is not so difficult.

Saludos,

Aitor

Download File:post-1450-1144673625.vi

Anybody knows how can I disable/restore keyboard and mouse function ? and set keyboard 'Caps Lock" (replace press Caps Lock key manually) with LV ? :)

LabVIEW cannot do this directly. Your best bet is to search for ways to do this in the operating system, and then call them from LabVIEW. Aitor gave you a start this direction. I don't think there is an API for this in Windows, though I know that programs can be written to accomplish this. See this url Toddler Keys for a novel application that locks your system against toddlers. :thumbup:

David

OK, here you have an example of simulating a keystroke. But as I said, if you just type "simulate keyboard" or "simulate keystroke" in the ni.com search, you will find more. The same applies for the cursor change, is not so difficult.

Saludos,

Aitor

Aitor Solar,

Wow, I don't know which words can tell my appreciation for you. thanks very much. it is great and enough help me.