Jesus

alfa

2000 years ago Jesus was killed because he said he is the son of God, equal to God.

Today after people suffered 2000 years so much because of the religious fanatics not much is changed; because low level people are the huge majority 97.7%.

My book I AM CREATING GOD is a proof that Jesus was right.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My book I AM CREATING GOD is a proof that Jesus was right.

My personal opinion: Alfa - it's been fun - but the "L" in LAVA is for LabVIEW. Sure, the "LAVA Lounge" is where you can discuss just about anything, but perhaps your and our needs would be better served if you took your posts to a more appropriate forum like this one or this one (Google is a wonderful thing at least 97.7% of the time). Perhaps once you found such a place, you could come back and give us a link to it (just one post would suffice), but until then I'm going to be blocking your posts - I'm just not interested.

My personal opinion: Alfa - it's been fun - but the "L" in LAVA is for LabVIEW. Sure, the "LAVA Lounge" is where you can discuss just about anything, but perhaps your and our needs would be better served if you took your posts to a more appropriate forum like this one or this one (Google is a wonderful thing at least 97.7% of the time). Perhaps once you found such a place, you could come back and give us a link to it (just one post would suffice), but until then I'm going to be blocking your posts - I'm just not interested.

Not sure if it serves your karma well, to try to get him to pest other boards :rolleyes: . But I've added an alfa filter to my perception already so not sure what you are replying to exactly. :D

Rolf Kalbermatter

Interview in Toronto

I had today an interview today (10 am) at a recruiting company.

When I went at 8:30 in the morning with Rocky in the park 2 police cars pass me with the policemen looking at me.

In the park a secret police guy code dressed with brown pants, blue jacket looking at me.

At opposite side of the park a black Volvo and a guy smoking close to the car; of course I went to see the car and when I was closer the guy I saw he has a receiver in the ear. He started the car and left when I was 20 meters from the car. Was the same Volvo with the plate SE-FOOD but another driver (the other secret police guy was promoted after he watched me for 4 years).

When I arrived to the company at 10 am another Volvo (plate AWSC-750) with the flashing lights in the front of the entrance. When I left the company the Volvo was there with the lights flashing.

When I went at 8:30 in the morning with Rocky in the park 2 police cars pass me with the policemen looking at me.

In the park a secret police guy code dressed with brown pants, blue jacket looking at me.

At opposite side of the park a black Volvo and a guy smoking close to the car; of course I went to see the car and when I was closer the guy I saw he has a receiver in the ear. He started the car and left when I was 20 meters from the car. Was the same Volvo with the plate SE-FOOD but another driver (the other secret police guy was promoted after he watched me for 4 years).

When I arrived to the company at 10 am another Volvo (plate AWSC-750) with the flashing lights in the front of the entrance. When I left the company the Volvo was there with the lights flashing.

I think I know who can help you. Please visit this site. I suspect you will find you have things in common with these people.

You may also want to avail yourself of some of these fine products.

Cheers! :beer:

Justin

P.S. If people really are monitoring you or following you around, especially "secret police," you should really call a counseling service and speak with them. That's no joke.

I think I know who can help you. Please visit this site. I suspect you will find you have things in common with these people.

You may also want to avail yourself of some of these fine products.

Cheers! :beer:

Justin

P.S. If people really are monitoring you or following you around, especially "secret police," you should really call a counseling service and speak with them. That's no joke.

Anytime when I am writing something about Canada on forums the secret police are calling me in 15min.; and of coures they don't say anything for 10s.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

I've never seen Alfa's LabVIEW code, but if it's anything like his postings, it's most likely spaghetti code.

I would like to propose that LAVA members who are searching for religious fulfillment/alternatives consider the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. When I read :book: "A Software Engineering Approach to LabVIEW" by Conway and Watts, I was mysteriously drawn to page 23, where the LabVIEW logo repeatedly intertwined with a plate of spaghetti.

After much thought, I believe that Mr. Kodosky developed LabVIEW under the devine intervention of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Inside LabVIEW is the Kodosky Code, that when properly accessed via XControls will allow Pastafarians to unlock the mysteries of the universe. This is no crackpot religion; it can be found in the technical community, even within the halls of MIT.

I've also noticed that a number of LAVA members see themselves as pirates (dredpirate and thecaptain). Coincidence? I think NOT!

Before responding, please take a moment to ask the question, "WWFSMD?"

By the way, a cold beer is good with spaghetti, so I am invoking Kring's Law. :beer:

I believe that FSM has created all there is for our entertainment and sustenance, and has given unto us the mental capacity to adapt the mythologies of This Universe to aid and comfort us here, until that day we are able to join together at the foot of the Beer Volcano

"I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage"

FSM_200.jpg

PirateFish_200.jpg

Dear Alpha:

Very unfortunte news about your daughter-- I think you know that the members of forum don't always agree with you (or with each other for that matter) on all topics. But I'm sure I can speak for all of us in saying that we hope your daughter has a speedy and complete recovery from the accident.

Some of us will be praying, perhaps to a variety of Gods, or to various versions of the same God. Some of us will just be hoping-- but I'm sure all of us, each in our own ways, wish your daughter quick return to full health.

Best Regards in this difficult time, Louis

Dear Alpha:

Very unfortunte news about your daughter-- I think you know that the members of forum don't always agree with you (or with each other for that matter) on all topics. But I'm sure I can speak for all of us in saying that we hope your daughter has a speedy and complete recovery from the accident.

Some of us will be praying, perhaps to a variety of Gods, or to various versions of the same God. Some of us will just be hoping-- but I'm sure all of us, each in our own ways, wish your daughter quick return to full health.

Best Regards in this difficult time, Louis

Dear Manfredi,

thank you.

My daughter is OK now.

My FATHER pass away...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry to hear that, you never mentioned him in the original post. You father was in the car too?

My father was in Romania.

I came back yesterday from Romania and now I'm canceling here my bills, my rent and I'm moving back to Romania at the end of June.

Not much LabVIEW in my city(Cluj-Napoca).

The landlord where I'm living filed a lawsuit againt me because she said I didn't pay another month(for July).

I'm living the country on 27 of June.

The landlord is Jewish and the superintendent was working for Romanian communist secret police and said I am antisemit to lendlord(John Gilberg construction) that is why I didn't have a job for 4 years in Canada..

In Canada a lot of Jewish are working for secret police and a lot of them are informants(mental prostitutes).

How I can fight against the landlord and secret police in Canada?

Try talking to the mounties...

post-1431-1150318362.jpg?width=400

Maybe they can help.

I asked the RCMP why are so many jews in RCMP? He said yes are a lot of them here!!!

Where you don't need to think only watch others, and the dummy people of Canada pay you-it's a nice job at RCMP!

I asked them of my file they said they don't have it! Like in communism they only lie!