Jesus

alfa

I asked the RCMP why are so many jews in RCMP? He said yes are a lot of them here!!!

Where you don't need to think only watch others, and the dummy people of Canada pay you-it's a nice job at RCMP!

I asked them of my file they said they don't have it! Like in communism they only lie!

The jews are doing more money than the arabs sending in court people.

Look here at this well known example(I saw it last week on TV):

http://story.canadastandard.com/p.x/ct/9/id/2124b93649dc9a32 /cid/71df8d33cd2a30df/

Ahenakew was convicted of promoting hatred and fined $1,000, after he called Jews a "disease" during a conversation with a Saskatoon StarPhoenix reporter in December 2002.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, oh why didn't you take the blue pill?

Do you see "GERONIMO" in your dreams?

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you."

- Kurt Kobain

Album: Nevermind

Song: Territorial Pissings

Charlottesville IS A VILLAGE?

Did they know there I AM CREATING GOD?

All the 97.7%(6 billions) can come after me; they are only ants.

Not a bot, just someone who's trying to promote his book in as many avenues as possible.

But by pretending that 97,7% of humans have a low IQ he is destroying all his promotion efforts (not that I would count myself to these 97,7%, most probably like everyone in this forum :D ).

PS: This guy reminds me an older women in our country who once fell of a horse and now wears a white curtain, whirls in a bathtub filled with 2 week old water and has already pretended n times the apocalypse (sorry alfa).

didierj,

97.7% are at animal level; I calculated.

That's the truth. How you can see everybody lie to sell their products today; they say you are the best, you are smart .... It's an animal kind of bisiness; the animals are afraid, try to please you...And before you'll die you'll realize everybody lied to you.

And you'll not take the animal products with you, only the knowledge and the experience from I AM CREATING GOD.

Probabilistic at elections the politicians belong to 97.7%.

The APOCALYPSE:

the human "animal forms", the 97.7% are so primitive that they think with them will end the world and maybe the Universe too. And all the 97.7% are waiting for the end of the world and doesn't come. They waited in the year 1000, now big hopes for the year 2012( the end of the Maya calendar)...

Anyway with the stupids will not end the Evolution !

I thought my movie blurbs were pretty funny (apparently I'm the only one :embarassed:).
It was a general advice, not meant specifically as a reply.
How you can see everybody lie to sell their products today

And you'll not take the animal products with you, only the knowledge and the experience from I AM CREATING GOD.

I don't suppose these two sentences can be connected in any way, can they?
the 97.7% are so primitive that they think with them will end the world ...They waited in the year 1000, now big hopes for the year 2012( the end of the Maya calendar)...
OK, Someone has been watching "The X-Files" just a little bit too much. :blink:
How you can see everybody lie to sell their products today; they say you are the best, you are smart .... It's an animal kind of bisiness; the animals are afraid, try to please you...And before you'll die you'll realize everybody lied to you.

When I want something and the salesman tries to please me in addition, then it's like the whipped cream on the cake.

Depends on your believings. Old natural religions placed different things beside the person who died, so he/she could take them in the "new" world. In other religions you'll find these things again, because you rebirth.

...but since I haven't read your book (and won't have time to read it the next few years due to my family and pets) I doubt I'll take that with me when I die :D .

Ben,

I don't have a computer in Romania.

I'll miss you guys.

The communists in Romania are big capitalists today; communism capitalism are the same, only about stealing from the majority.

I wasn't a communist, I'm not a capitalist.

Wouldn't a true anarchist spell it incorrectly anyway? :P

Pet peev must respond:

I collect old books.

I have an un-abridged Webster's Dictionary from about 1850 (or was that 1940?).

In the introduction, the editor talked about English being both a phonetic language and a dynamic one where the pronounciation changes with time. These two observation led them to conclude that the proper speel of word SHOULD change over time.

Somewhere between 1850(1940) and 1960 (or maybe earlier) someone decided that there was an absolute corrct way to spell words and any other letter combination was WRONG.

Example:

When was the last time you heard some say "sy-mul-tain-e-us" (simultaneous).

THe "mul" has become "mo"

Done ranting,

Ben