GOOP in next version of LV?

I have seen some hints here and there that the next version of LV will have GOOP. I therefore wonder if someone here situated closer to NI (both geographically and othervise) have some more detailes (i am sure there is...) :

Will GOOP be built in from the ground, or will it be just an addon? (crucial regarding performance. Looking forward to testing the performance penalty with GOOP. If done well the penalty should not be more than 10-20% compared with "ordinary" coding)

Will it be possible to use property nodes and invoke nodes on selv-made objects? (crucial regarding practical usability)

Will it have inheretence?

I have seen some hints here and there that the next version of LV will have GOOP. I therefore wonder if someone here situated closer to NI (both geographically and othervise) have some more detailes (i am sure there is...) :

Will GOOP be built in from the ground, or will it be just an addon? (crucial regarding performance. Looking forward to testing the performance penalty with GOOP. If done well the penalty should not be more than 10-20% compared with "ordinary" coding)

Will it be possible to use property nodes and invoke nodes on selv-made objects? (crucial regarding practical usability)

Will it have inheretence?

No one will be able to answer these questions on a public forum because of the NDA agreements they have signed. Your best bet is to come to NIWeek and talk to a developer.
No one will be able to answer these questions on a public forum because of the NDA agreements they have signed. Your best bet is to come to NIWeek and talk to a developer.

You may also try to apply for a beta developer status to find out what new features there may be in LabVIEW beta. Go to http://ni.com/beta and fill in the beta tester application form . You may first call to your local NI technical contact person. His recommendation may make it easier for you to get into the beta tester program (you need his/her email address for the application).

If you get accepted to the beta program, you should email LV beta helpdesk to ask to be added to NI beta discussion forums as well. There are some interesting discussions going on.