Testing Machine

Hi....all

I am making LV code to test the stator coil for different test(continuity test etc...)and I am using DAQ Card 6515 and 6221 for the data acuisition , I have done coding for acquiring different parameters but the different requirements which we will be providing in the main front panel of the machine (i.e. different switches and indicators) like Start , Stop , Reset , Emergency switches and different indicators......now the scenario is that when I press the Start button from the machine front panel my LabVIEW code should start and start acquiring the data, and when I press Stop it should stop the LV program running as well and similarly when I press Reset the testing running should stop and indicate me with a LED Indiactor and buzzer employed over the front panel(physical).

So My problem is that what can I done in the code or how to check that whenever a Reset,Stop button is pressed which are placed physically over the front panel should stop my LV program running.

I hope you understands what I am trying to say Please can u suggest me something as I have not know how to entertain the Reset,Start,Stop operation at any time to control my LV program which is testing stator coils.

With Regards

James

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I use a USB MCC DAQ (USB1208fs), and basically I created this subVI, I read the DAQ bit where I attached the "start" button, send to an OR gate for use the phisical button or software "screen" button. The output goes to a case , when it's true it start the test process.

Hope this help.