Need help for USB controller connect

nameless

I have USB controller with known VID & PID (Windows detect)

Visa Driver Wizard create .inf, but Windows can't use device with this driver (Code 10) and MAX can't see new device...

More information please: what sort of device is it? make / model? You say it's a controller, and then it's a device - which one is it? Maybe upload the inf as well.

More information please: what sort of device is it? make / model? You say it's a controller, and then it's a device - which one is it? Maybe upload the inf as well.

Controller is a AT91SAM7S64. Device software return obtained bytes only. I create .inf by VISA Driver Wizard, but Windows say error (Code 10) and MAX can't see new USB device

Controller is a AT91SAM7S64. Device software return obtained bytes only. I create .inf by VISA Driver Wizard, but Windows say error (Code 10) and MAX can't see new USB device

Are you sure the firmware code(Device software ) is ok? Please use USB View tool detect your Device. If it detect the device and view PID &VID,then use VISA Driver Wizard .

Of course,you can use Driver Wizard creat driver(.inf and .sys), too.