How to remove front panel as I created sub-vi

Guest terminator

Go to file> vi properties > security.

But first be sure you really want to do this because if you forget the password there's no going back.

Hello all,

How can I remove front panel as I created sub-vi, its function is similar as labVIEW packing vis, as you double click the icon, can't open it.

thanks crelf, build the vi, do you mean, at the Tools>> build application>>...... menu to do that ?

When you build an exe you can specify the behavior of the related VIs, like removing their front panel if you're not going to show them. But surely you already knew that, after all you have seven years of LV experience, more than myself. So I think that's not what you're asking for :rolleyes: .

When you double click a LV built-in function, you can't open it because it's not a VI. I think you are asking how to reproduce that for a VI. Am I right?

Saludos,

Aitor

When you build an exe you can specify the behavior of the related VIs, like removing their front panel if you're not going to show them. But surely you already knew that, after all you have seven years of LV experience, more than myself. So I think that's not what you're asking for :rolleyes: .

When you double click a LV built-in function, you can't open it because it's not a VI. I think you are asking how to reproduce that for a VI. Am I right?

Saludos,

Aitor

Thanks Aitor Solar, Yes, that is not my want,

"When you double click a LV built-in function, you can't open it because it's not a VI. I think you are asking how to reproduce that for a VI. Am I right?"

now, I think an enclosed llb can tell details, that is from NI China website, this vis made by Gzou, and someone had ask him how to make it, but he hasn't answered obverse and I don't know how to make this.

Download File:post-4703-1151455067.llb