Change the text of the Icon

Hi,

I've got some VIs that have a text in common in their icons but I would like to change that text because I'm going to use that VIs in another part of the project. So, how can I change that text programmatically in all VIs that are in the same directory?.

I know it's possible because in the GOOP Developer program they do.

Thanks,

Hi,

I've got some VIs that have a text in common in their icons but I would like to change that text because I'm going to use that VIs in another part of the project. So, how can I change that text programmatically in all VIs that are in the same directory?.

I know it's possible because in the GOOP Developer program they do.

Thanks,

If you can't find exactly what you need and decide to create this vi yourself check out this link mballa Icon editor

There are several subvis in the icon editor that you might find useful. I've created subvis to generate a header as well as import and export the vi's Icon.

Thanks Mark and Mike,

There's an Icon Editor that can be downloades from NI web which has been modified by people in OpenG forum. This Editor, I think, that might suite me.

I've got a problem, Mark, with the VI you attach in the topic 'using your own Icon Editor in LV8, LV8 allow your to use your personal icon editor' because I'm using LabVIEW v7.1 and I can't open them.

Thanks again Mark and Mike.

Thanks Mark and Mike,

There's an Icon Editor that can be downloades from NI web which has been modified by people in OpenG forum. This Editor, I think, that might suite me.

I've got a problem, Mark, with the VI you attach in the topic 'using your own Icon Editor in LV8, LV8 allow your to use your personal icon editor' because I'm using LabVIEW v7.1 and I can't open them.

Thanks again Mark and Mike.

Here is my original Icon editor written in 7.1.

It requires the reference of the VI as an input.

Download File:post-584-1152152417.zip