LabVIEW Scripting Properties and Methods Help

Logic

When i press Ctrl + H for certain Properties , it says to check "LabVIEW Scripting Properties and Methods Help Menu item in the Help Menu" which is not available. Is there any way to get that. Lot of properties look new and people are using that frequently. I want to know about it.

For example, In a vi, Terms[] property of Event Structure is indexed for the 3rd element to get the Term, how did they found it is a 3rd element? Lot of unanswered question like this? Any source to know about all this? :headbang:

Thanks,

logic

When i press Ctrl + H for certain Properties , it says to check "LabVIEW Scripting Properties and Methods Help Menu item in the Help Menu" which is not available. Is there any way to get that. Lot of properties look new and people are using that frequently. I want to know about it.

People use them, but they are private. You have modified "something" in your LV to use them, but officially you shouldn't see them. So, their help file is not included in the package. I wish it was, too ;) .

For example, In a vi, Terms[] property of Event Structure is indexed for the 3rd element to get the Term, how did they found it is a 3rd element? Lot of unanswered question like this? Any source to know about all this? :headbang:

You can use try-and-error. Get every terminal and check its properties, as classname or classID, to find which one you're looking for. In the case you mention, surely the first two elements are the timeout inner and outer terminals, so the third one is probably the first user-defined one.

Saludos,

Aitor