LabVIEW and Mac OS X: State of the Union

Dear LVers,

For the wireworkers on the Mac and those interested in the topic who attend this year's NIWeek I would like to announce the session entitled ''LabVIEW and Mac OS X: State of the Union'' to be presented by my fellow compatriot Chris Salzmann from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL). The session will be in the ''Software Development Techniques'' track with the following abstract:

Attend this session to learn how to access Mac OS X features using LabVIEW, including the command line, pipes, Script, and FrameWorks. Explore data acquisition options and specific LabVIEW for Mac extensions for image acquisition, database access, and math.

Attend this session to learn how to access Mac OS X features using LabVIEW, including the command line, pipes, Script, and FrameWorks. Explore data acquisition options and specific LabVIEW for Mac extensions for image acquisition, database access, and math.

Hey Urs - good to see you spedning some more time on LAVA :) Looks like an interesting session - I have to admit to being ignorant to what "the other white meat" has to offer with respect to LabVIEW - I'll certainly try to get along to Chris' session.

• 3 weeks later...

is there "electronique notes" of this session for the poor french who can't go to NIWeek ?