ActiveX for Web Browser

...ma ciao!

I'm developing an application that open in an ActiveX container (WebBrowser) an image that is hosted on the web.

To show this image in an image indicator i need to save it on my hard disk (right??).

To do that, i use the ActiveX method ExecWB whit the cmdID "OLECMDID_SAVEAS".

This command has different option, i need it not to show the dialog and save the image directly in a specified path.

So i set the cmdexecopt to "OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER" and MAYBE i have to insert as input in pvaIn the path where i want to sve the picture.

pvaIN need as input a UNICODE string.

I tryed to convert my path to a UNICODE string but every time the program return a dialog box for the location of the file (i think that is beacause there something wrong with the pvaIN)

Any suggestion?

i've tryed to save the image even with the "select all" and then "copy" methods to open image from the clipboard with Vision modules but nothig where put on the clipboard... :(

WARNING!!!

in the example there is a strong impact image avoid people with health problem to see it! :D

Download File:post-1899-1154415343.vi