hello am new! need help.

prasan

hello everybody,

am a 21yr old. am doing my masters in photonics in india.my project involves controlling the yokogawa digital oscilloscpe using labview.i know very little abt labview.am having a problem in dynamically collecting data.

i need to control a translation stage and a yokogawa simultaneously.as the stage moves with a detector on it, which is inturn connected to the yokogawa,the data from the scope needs to be taken dynamically - frame by frame. i got lv7.1.

i'll be grate ful if someone can guide me a bit.

love

prasan

hello everybody,

am a 21yr old. am doing my masters in photonics in india.my project involves controlling the yokogawa digital oscilloscpe using labview.i know very little abt labview.am having a problem in dynamically collecting data.

i need to control a translation stage and a yokogawa simultaneously.as the stage moves with a detector on it, which is inturn connected to the yokogawa,the data from the scope needs to be taken dynamically - frame by frame. i got lv7.1.

i'll be grate ful if someone can guide me a bit.

love

prasan

Cross post