New HDF5 Library

I have been developing a new HDF5 interface library for several months, and have finally managed to get it adequately packaged for distribution. I didn't find the NI-provided library to be sufficiently easy to use, or sufficiently complete for my needs. So, I've been developing my own. At this point, it is essentially complete, and I have been successfully using it in my research for several months. However, it should still be considered beta quality. It is available for Windows and Linux.

Further details and the library itself may be found at:

http://www.me.mtu.edu/researchAreas/isp/lvhdf5/

I hope you find it useful!

Jason

I have been developing a new HDF5 interface library for several months, and have finally managed to get it adequately packaged for distribution. I didn't find the NI-provided library to be sufficiently easy to use, or sufficiently complete for my needs. So, I've been developing my own. At this point, it is essentially complete, and I have been successfully using it in my research for several months. However, it should still be considered beta quality. It is available for Windows and Linux.

Further details and the library itself may be found at:

http://www.me.mtu.edu/researchAreas/isp/lvhdf5/

I hope you find it useful!

Jason

Hi,

I tried downloading your msi/zip/tar but all without success. :oops:

Maybe you should verify your server/access rights??

Greetz,

TNT