XY GRAPH

c2r

Hi everyone,

I am working on a company's application that display a filter on the XY GRAPH. When I print the XY GRAPH in GRAYSCALE, the background of the graph is black. I want to change the background of the graph to WHITE but there isn't any option provided by labview in the property of the xy graph. Is there anyway at all to change the background of the xy graph on the plot section. Please help fast.

Hi everyone,

I am working on a company's application that display a filter on the XY GRAPH. When I print the XY GRAPH in GRAYSCALE, the background of the graph is black. I want to change the background of the graph to WHITE but there isn't any option provided by labview in the property of the xy graph. Is there anyway at all to change the background of the xy graph on the plot section. Please help fast.

Have you tried the Xy Graph-->Property-->Plot Area-->Colors-->BG Color? In tha past, i solved this problem by having a different VI for printing.

Ok thank you guys. Problem solve. THere is still one more printing problem that i have. When i tried to print the front panel, i get a gray background. I tried to change the front panel background to white from Tools>>Options to white. I noticed that that will only effect new VIs. I create a new VI and the background of the front panel is white. But when i tried to print it, i still get the same gray background. Is there anyways to solve this problem?