NI Discontinues Support for Palm OS?

Trager

Yes, NI stopped supporting PalmOS. See here.

I don't think you can use PDA 8.0 with LV 8.2, but that's just an educated guess.

I wouldn't think so either. That kinda sucks -- I was hoping to start a sideline biz writing Treo apps in LabVIEW, if I could get some licensing stuff worked out with NI.

I see that now that there's an 8.2 release of the PDA toolkit, it's only available for the Windows mobile platforms. Did NI just decide to completely stop supporting Palm OS, and if so, can you use the LV8 PDA toolkit with LV 8.2?

I have been unable to find the PDA 8.2 link. Could you please post it? I am not really sure it is out yet.

Thanks,

Bob Young

oops, that seems to be true.

I just looked through my brand new August 2006 developer suite CD kit, which arived last week and - you guess right - there is no cd for PDA Module for PalmOS any more. 8.0.1 seems to be the last supported version ...

has there been any anouncement that NI will discontinue the PalmOS support before the release of 8.2?