Getting DAQmx 8.3 to be installed in LV7.0

Chris Davis

I'll admit it, I'm a fan of LV7. I still use this LV version for one of my key projects. Don't get me wrong, I do have plans to migrate, probably to 8.2, but in the mean time... How do I get DAQmx 8.3 (which was installed when I installed LabView 8.2) to show up in LV 7? :(

You could reinstall just the DAQ MX driver and select support for LV7 in the installation selections

I'll admit it, I'm a fan of LV7. I still use this LV version for one of my key projects. Don't get me wrong, I do have plans to migrate, probably to 8.2, but in the mean time... How do I get DAQmx 8.3 (which was installed when I installed LabView 8.2) to show up in LV 7? :(

me, too.

When LV 8.0 came out I tried to migrate one Project. This "experience"* led me to the oppinion: "never change a running system" ;) . I will use LV 8.x for new projects, but as long as I am still working on the old ones, I do not think about upgrading, if there is no urgent need ...

*I went back to 7.1.1. with that project ...

cheers,

CB

I think allso you have to install the DAQmx 8.3 afresh.We had similar problem with PDA module.

ohiofudu.