Memory of Summer 2006

Irene_he

Last summer I wrote something here (you can search to find it if you want, no big deal, many times I always regret what I wrote and maybe today too, very soon :) ).

I always wanted to write things, but I know I am not really that good at it. I regret that I didn’t learn more flowery language when I was little, so that now I can stream out these magnificent flashy words without thinking. Now that whenever I need to write things, I need to use the scan mode, one word by one word. I have a feeling that most part of my brain is only one bit (which makes up only two value, very simple, I guess you all know how to calculate :) ). A small part of it maybe 12 bit, a very small part maybe 16 bit, a very very small part maybe xxxxxxxxx bits?? I don’t know :)

Anyway this summer I always wanted to leave some words for the memory of next years, but I didn’t do it until now when the snow is coming. Yes, we had a light snow since yesterday already, a bit earlier than usual. Snow like feather falling down from no-where up there, so light, so beautiful, so cold, so lonely, so quiet, hitting on the window and melting away (ok, I try to be expressive :) ). Sitting in the warm caf

Sarah Mclachlan... :thumbup: Great voice...

And, happily, not all her songs are sad. Think of the hugely popular remix of "Silence" made by Delirium (although the lyrics to that one are somewhat sad) or of "Possesion" (my personal favorite) which is not really sad and which I find an incredible song.

Sarah Mclachlan... :thumbup: Great voice...

And, happily, not all her songs are sad. Think of the hugely popular remix of "Silence" made by Delirium (although the lyrics to that one are somewhat sad) or of "Possesion" (my personal favorite) which is not really sad and which I find an incredible song.

Here you can find many Sarah's songs here, below is a direct link to Adia, but there are many others listed on the side too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqaYNZd2Sm0

Irene