Absolutely Beginner

pockey

Hello, everyone! :P

I am a year-2 student of EIE(Electronic and Information Engineering) of Hong Kong PolyTechnic University. And my hometown is NanTong City in JiangSu Province.

It's a small but nice city and is near ShangHai! So is there anyone interested in China?

I am now taking one-year placement in Hong Kong Science Park. And my next project is to use LabVIEW to develop a software for testing. I am totally new to LabVIEW and has no ideas about VI. However, I'll try to get familiar with it as soon as possible.

It is a nice place here. I am thankful to find it! Hope we can have a good time together!

Fighting!

Hello, everyone! :P

I am a year-2 student of EIE(Electronic and Information Engineering) of Hong Kong PolyTechnic University. And my hometown is NanTong City in JiangSu Province.

It's a small but nice city and is near ShangHai! So is there anyone interested in China?

I am now taking one-year placement in Hong Kong Science Park. And my next project is to use LabVIEW to develop a software for testing. I am totally new to LabVIEW and has no ideas about VI. However, I'll try to get familiar with it as soon as possible.

It is a nice place here. I am thankful to find it! Hope we can have a good time together!

Fighting!

hello ,ni hao :P

welcom!I am from shenzhen!