The 5th dimension

alfa

I thought it was 97.7%...

C'mon Chris, if you had read the book you would have known that 97.7% of people are below animal level.

This is apparently after they've been animals in past lives, so they seem to be devolving, but apparently it means that 17.7% manage to either stay at animal level or maybe go back to the human level? :blink:

BTW, the whole reincarnation thing goes really well with the quantam physics stuff.

The "e" constant from the numerics pallette will add some color variation to your signature.

Damn, I had thought of that and then forgot it.

Also, did you know that if you play with the ASCII values of those characters and with the e constant you can get to 97.7? :yes:

Did you notice that if you now add

And it probably would be published if you offer it to the guys who publish this.

BTW, here's the way to get from crelf to alfa's magic number.

Download File:post-1431-1170957874.vi

Nice one Yen!

You managed to tie together CR, e, LF, and the Hitchhicker Guide all into one VI!

I would have suspected that "i" would have to enter into this equation SOMEWHERE.

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

The teenagers want music; they listen to music, they have theirs favorite songs, they want new songs, they want to change the songs, to compose others…

The solution for them is a M-LabVIEW. A LabVIEW only for music, not expensive, with a controls palette only for music…

I believe National Instruments will sell a huge number of M-LabVIEW programs.

QUOTE(didierj @ Mar 8 2007, 08:00 PM)

"Tea" :question: :blink: , I thought you were THE "coffee"-man?

Coffee? Nah - I haven't had a good cup of coffee in over a year and a half. For some reason, my palette doesn't agree with coffee over here. But tea? Oh yeah! I like to start my day off with a cup of green tea, and, depending on my mood, move to a Russian Caravan, Irish Breakfast, or a Earl Grey with lemon in the afternoon. I've also recently discovered a Turkish balck tea which is delightful with lemon, or (dare I say it?) lime.

You can take a boy out of the Commonwealth, but you can't take the Commonwealth out of the boy...