The 5th dimension

alfa

• 2 weeks later...

David Bohm said:

“…notions like “collapse” , “knowledge”, “information”, “consciousness”, “observer” etc., are inherently non-dynamical in nature. That is to say, simply cannot be expressed at all in the language of dynamics, with its terms like “field”, “particle”, “position”, “momentum”, “differential operator”, “wave-equations” and the like.”

Do you agree?

QUOTE(alfa @ May 15 2007, 08:57 PM)

I was talking about "bohmian muscle", "rara avis" on the internet...

97.7% of people don't know what your talking about.

The remainder generally refrain from discussing bohmian muscle except on intercalary years.

Before were cults of various solar deities; quantum mechanics explained what is the sun.

Nobody explained God from the Bible.

Einstein saw a personalized God(God doesn't play dice), Steven Weinberg wrote a book about a "fuzzy" God...

Only David Bohm came with something close to "reality".

Who will explain God will be the wisest, the greatest...

In Romania are today 6 times more secret police officers than in USA.

Romania has 500 generals who left theirs leader(Ceausescu) in the washroom, dreaming to the money from occident.

Ceausescu invested heavily in prostitution(informers) and of course they abandoned him. Romania has the highest number of prostitutes in EU.

If Romania is the country of the prostitutes in EU, Cluj-Napoca is the city of the prostitutes in EU. Here were the worst communists leaders, Mocuta and Moga; Funar was mayor here after revolution 2 times.

Every institution in the city is run by a prostitute.

QUOTE(alfa @ May 23 2007, 05:53 AM)

It seems I was not entirely correct. But he said similar things, I'm sure. However mighty Google gave me other answers:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+AM+CREATING+GOD%22

So there's a book and when you add Freud to the query:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+AM+CRE...+GOD%22%20freud

you'll see this books mentions Freud.

Tell me, what were your parents like, Alfa ?

============

So there's evidence after all:

First published in 2005 by

ALFA STRING

3892 Bathurst Street, Suite: 202

Toronto, Ontario, M3H 3N5

ISBN 0-9739852-0-8

robijn,

I am Adrian Ferent, here is my website:

http://knowledge.shorturl.com

Where I can read what said Freud?

I was Saturnday at a Sahaja Yoga center(they have 12 years in Kundalini Yoga); first they said they are not interesting in another Yoga...After the class I told them 'you said Yoga opens you' and you are not interesting in new things; I asked them who said I AM CREATING GOD of course they said everybody. After I asked them where I can read it they didn't know. I told them 'I said I am creating God' and they say this is a blasphemy...It's a tragedy if a romanian say to others romanians that he did something special...