The 5th dimension

alfa

QUOTE(yen @ Jun 14 2007, 12:22 PM)

When was the last time you had a swearing contest? Don't you know that you do not involve parents? :nono:

Hey,

Anybody has a parent and anything has an origin...

If things go beyond the "normal", it's just the result or victim of the sociaty or environment. I am not good at any language, but I do remember there is an old chinese saying, meaning something like this: if someone already falling into the well, don't throw the stones in again. :unsure:

That's OK, Irene, it was a joke, as is almost everything else in this thread. I was hoping that everyone would understand that.

As it happens, my parents do not know what I'm writing on the forums (my father passed away and my mother prefers HP VEE to LabVIEW), but I think alfa is just trying to invoke responses.

So I don't like to think that I can add any thing to this discussion on my own. Talking about basic concepts of a 5th dimension I can handle, but it starts to get a little crazy when you're talking about the super string theory.

So some one at another forum, that I'm a member of, posted a video from the BBC which discusses parallel universes. Found here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4183875433858020781

But it goes farther than just saying "oh yeah by the way there are an infinite parallel universes where you win the lottery" while that would be cool. This video is kinda long, 45 minutes, but very informing. I don't know if any of the theories it talks about are real, but I would still like to be informed about these ideas, so that when some one mentions the M theory I at least know what it is.

This video does talk about multiple dimensions (up to 11), the super string theory, the M theory, the multiverse, and how our universe was created (supposedly).

Oh yes,

before they had bullets the prostitutes were using stones against wise people(I said that not a Chinese).

Looks like Irene is a guy!

hooovahh,

good link; this means I was right, the parallel universe is very close to us; we will feel it soon!

I am in vacation now, learning a lot of difficult stuff!

I just got done reading through the previous 18 pages, and I must say I respect alfa for his contribution to the forum and the LabVIEW community, but seriously most of his posts appear to be pushing his own agenda, and are random steaming of consciousness. This is not flaming this is fact.

I posted a thing on parallel universes because I assumed this thread was still about the 5th dimension. We've gone from that to being animals, prostitution, world leaders, aliens, the end of days, I can't even make sense of most of alfa's posts.

before they had bullets the prostitutes were using stones against wise people(I said that not a Chinese).

What does that even mean? Why would prostitutes need bullets? Why would they use stones against wise people? "I said that not a Chinese" What?

I have four questions on that single sentence alone, and every post is like that.

this means I was right, the parallel universe is very close to us; we will feel it soon!

What makes you think we can "feel" parallel universes? (if they exist)

Since this thread seems to be WAY off topic, I'm just going to leave it alone.

(you may continue to pick apart every thing I said now)

QUOTE(hooovahh @ Jun 20 2007, 03:58 PM)

I think we might have alfa's second victim (after http://forums.lavag.org/Couple-messages-t2985.html#2' target="_blank">Colin).

Simply put, you've been had. alfa's posts are junk and always were. The only possible courses of action are to ignore, make a good joke or attempt to intervene with something intelligent.

In this last case, alfa's ramblings are so disconnected from any relation with reality that they stand on their own right and don't need anyone to make a joke about them.

P.S. The part about the Chinese - many saying are attributes to ancient Chinese wisemen, but apparently not this one.

QUOTE(Justin Goeres @ Jun 20 2007, 03:06 PM)

I, for one, am interested in learning more about these armed prostitutes, so that I might avoid them if possible.

They are armed, (98%) animal prostitutes from the holographic 5th dimension universe, living in Romania and studying quantum mechanics for the CIA.

I learn a lot from this forum.

Whew!

A week prepping for a trade show too busy to LAVA, half a week at that show, and a week on vacation-- and the first thread I look at when I get back has added four pages since I was last on....

Hope all the others aren't this long, But then again even chosing the right name for [functional|LV2|whatever] globals never generated as much traffic as the fifth dimension.

All in all, I expect the majority of the harm, if any, which Alfa generates falls on himself, so I don't see that the rest of us should worry-- we can, and I do, take the thread or leave it according to mood.

Louis

I've been on a Grand Canyon rafting trip for the past 2 weeks. On the first day, one of our boatmen was telling us about a strange guest he had on another trip. The person was a physicist from Europe somewhere and he kept talking about the 5th dimension all the time. I got a good laugh out of it as I was reminded of this thread. It just goes to show - LAVA is everywhere! .... or is that ... Alpha is everywhere! :D

QUOTE(xtaldaz @ Jun 20 2007, 07:36 PM)

I've been on a Grand Canyon rafting trip for the past 2 weeks. On the first day, one of our boatmen was telling us about a strange guest he had on another trip. The person was a physicist from Europe somewhere and he kept talking about the 5th dimension all the time. I got a good laugh out of it as I was reminded of this thread. It just goes to show - LAVA is everywhere! .... or is that ... Alpha is everywhere! :D

It can't be him, the Twilight Zone is the fourth dimension (da da du du da da du du).

Anyway, the Universe has yet found a faster way to maximize its entropy... :D

Last weelk I read The Emperor's new mind by Roger Penrose; he needs 2000 years to jump from Emperor to God(my book).

I'm learning a lot but I didn't find books related to my book.

Where are people who are 'explaining' with math the mind...

I did a lot of experiments on mind; the worst is working and living in the same building with low level people.

Because you said entrpy: low level people have high entropy.

So I was helping a buddy repair the hot water to his mothers kitchen sink that burst in the cold of winter.

I started cutting through the floor when my buddy pointed out it was the other line that was bad. :oops:

So we cut out that part of the floor and could not see the breach.

Lather rinse repeat.

Eventually we found the break right under were I started my first cut!

Now when I brought up clairvoyance (sp?) crelf mentioned entangled particles so I was thinking.

What part of my twisted brain was entangled with a cracked water pipe?

Ben

QUOTE(jpdrolet @ Jun 25 2007, 09:06 AM)

In fact, the leak was not localized until you observed it in the first cut...

Silly me....

I should have started cutting in the middle of the floor instead of in the back corner under the sink!

Well we live and we learn.

It is going to take some time to teach the people around me about "The Kravanja's Leak" (this Schroedinger's cat). "I know the sound came from over there but it will be much easier to fix if I cut here."

Ben