The 5th dimension

alfa

ben,

everybody can talk about God; anyway how Freud said people are thinking more about sex, this show the level of evolution after 50000 years(I gave this example in my book talking about Freud).

In my book I calculated 1 in 1300 people can experience God: you can see on my website the intervals between lifes.

eaolson,

Newton was an alchemist too, I wrote a chapter about alchemy.

QUOTE(alfa @ Jul 17 2007, 03:29 AM)

ben,

everybody can talk about God; anyway how Freud said people are thinking more about sex, this show the level of evolution after 50000 years(I gave this example in my book talking about Freud).

In my book I calculated 1 in 1300 people can experience God: you can see on my website the intervals between lifes.

eaolson,

Newton was an alchemist too, I wrote a chapter about alchemy.

Re: Freud

It seems he wanted to perfrom the cross product of the the unit vector from the sex axis on every idea that confronted him.

Altough some of the cross product may be interesting, I prefer to view the world from other axis as well.

Please share a URL that explains the "1 in 1300".

Ben

Not to butt in, after all this is the 5th dimension which seems to expand tangentially...

What if life were discovered elsewhere in the universe. Any form of life- from microbial to sentient beings?

Whose God(s) would totally refute such a possibility? Whose God(s) would claim responsibility?

Could throw one heck of a curveball to use humans residing on this rock we claim as planet Earth (which once was viewed as the center of the heavens)

QUOTE(AnalogKid2DigitalMan @ Jul 20 2007, 02:09 PM)

...What if life were discovered elsewhere in the universe. Any form of life- from microbial to sentient beings?

Whose God(s) would totally refute such a possibility? Whose God(s) would claim responsibility?

After reading your post AK2DM I want to "turn the screw" one more turn and ask myself;

"Am I the property of the things I created or were they always mine (from inspiration onward)?"

Which makesme also ask "Can God be mine if I did not create him, buy him, and he was never given to me?"

Maybe these Q's are just manifestations of the limitations of English....

Boy is this a lame response to a good question!

But as your signature indicates "It is the questions tht drive us".

Ben

This is too Bizarro. I did not create this listing. My coworker ran across it while doing some job research for his daughter. A printout of it was on my desk this afternoon. Knew I had to put a link to in this thread. One of the requirements is "Experience with 5-12 physical dimensions is preferred but not required."

4-Dimensional Universe Seeking Experienced Deity. Great Pay /Benefits.4-Dimensional Universe Seeking Experienced Deity. Great Pay /Benefits.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/sci/382938333.html

QUOTE(AnalogKid2DigitalMan @ Jul 28 2007, 06:57 AM)

4-Dimensional Universe Seeking Experienced Deity. Great Pay /Benefits.4-Dimensional Universe Seeking Experienced Deity. Great Pay /Benefits.

*sigh* I contacted the recruitment agency - they require US Citizenship :(

You obviously spoke to the wrong person, the instructions specifically said to contact yourself and ask for nothing...

I liked the benefits section:

-A large area of land (known to the locals as 'Texas') filled with servants willing to do your bidding free of charge for no logical reason whatsoever.

I assume this includes the greater Austin area ;)

Confucius didn't know my book; didn't know my 97.73%. He tried all his life to change the society to replace the bad leaders with wise people; but of course the kings didn't accepted. Before he died, asked if a king came to him to teach him and of course nobody came. Nobody came because the majority in that time too were low level people.

In that time too when wasn’t too much ‘noise’, wise people were running in caves.

In an attempt to get my brain going again after vacation I decided to read this volume of prattle. I don't think it was one of the best decisions of my life, but I'm not nearly as groggy, though just as brain dead. I took the advice of one of the first posts in this list and read an earlier topic started by alfa. And I will add something I would have liked to put there, but still seems relevant. Considering how much there is here to which I could add you'll have to again excuse my decision making process ( see above)

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=6509

To begin on a serious note I have read some of this book, and surprisingly found it reasonably well written. It had some good ideas, and things people should know.

On a MORE serious note, I think that anyone who falls in the category of the intended audience of this book (as based on its title) should not be allowed to read this book, nor to reproduce.

My question then becomes one of should the person in question make that decision for his or herself, or should it fall to the rest of society (like the contributers to a thread for instance) to decide for that one?

my apologies to all :>)

QUOTE(jccorreu @ Jul 31 2007, 03:01 PM)

... should the person in question make that decision for his or herself, or should it fall to the rest of society (like the contributers to a thread for instance) to decide for that one?

Well if you read Plato's Republic (the way I did) he thought that only the choosen should be permitted to reproduce.

And if you like that idea....

He also said that

1) a republic was one step away from chaos and the best form was a "benevolent dictator"

2) the only person qualified to lead was a person who was smart enough to know that they did not want to lead (you know how bad you have to want to be elected in the US to get elected?)

3) Artist and musicians should be outlawed

4) The true experts in a "thing" are the user of the "thing" and not the developer if the "thing" ( think LV).

I have to say that I agree with much of what Plato wote in "The Republic".

Ben

OK then in all serioussness....

From what I've seen, sometimes "good" parents have "bad" children, "bad" parents have "good" children, and all other combinations. Which means in truth who would decide something like that is practically irrelevant since it would not have the kind of bearing as we might like. Really what we would like is just to get rid of the people we deem to be undesireable, but then that gets into yet a whole other sticky situation... I mean everyone of us finds undesirable aspects to everyone else, and for different reasons. I don't have an answer, just attempt to look at it from as many perspectives as I get to. I mean look at China's policy of killing the newborns if they have more than what 1 or 2 kids. They'd probably do better to kill the fathers, it'd stop the breeding problem alot more quickly. But then again how many of us can really get behind either one of those kinds of suggestions. I know I don't, even though I make that comment about kililng the fathers.

I've read part of the Republic, and other writings of both Plato and Socrates. I prefered Heraclitus. In truth its been too long, and my recollection of them is minimal. I do recall liking the reading, it really got me thinking. Somethings I agreed with, others I didn't, and some of my opinions have changed in time, while others have remained the same. Same with Confuscious, and Lao Tzu, and numerous others, all around the globe, and throughout written history.

At this point I can say that I'd rather get rid of lawyers and politicians, instead of artists and musicians. But even they can have their benefit.

I believe one of Romes Caesars is qouted as saying something along the lines of "when philosophers are kings, and all kings philosophers, than peace is possible", and its something that for the most part I like. I'd like to add that all scientists should be artists, and all artists scientists, and while I'm at it so should everyone else, be artists, kings, philosophers, and scientists.

As far as differnt forms of government go... any of them could work if people worked better together, if people were somewhat more (dare I say it) conscious. All of them have fallen far short of the mark, because of people. My ideal is a combination of all of them, something like egalitarian, anarchic, utopia. (Ok now for a bit of being a wise-######, kind of) It'd be nice if people just offed themselves when they realized they were not working properly. But if we were that conscious and committed then I doubt there'd be that need.

One major problem I have is that there are too many attempts by people to make other people conform to our ideas. I grew up living in different countries, and I took from it that there are different ways of living life, none are "right" or "wrong", they all have their "pros" and "cons", and that everybody has some piece "figured out" that someone else is missing. Of course people are afraid of letting people have more freedom because they usually relate that to taking advantage of others. I.e. "If I let you do whatever you want, then you'll take from me" But the funny thing is, we all take from each other all the time already. That is part of the intra-action that is nature. It seems to me that there are lots of justifications and reasons, etc.. that people use, and in order to be able to use them they must blind themselves to what is really going on around us, because in truth what we are afraid of is happening in ways already. Its more a matter of taking a concept and then applying our judgements to it, adding something of our making to something we observe, and in so doing failing to recognize how processes are occuring. We get into that trap of "knowing" something, and being "right".

Alfa, you made some statement along that lines of only a few people are capable of knowing god, the universe, higher consciousness, the great spirit, the great mystery, the whole sort of general mish mash, allah, nirvana, brahman, or whatever you want to call it. I disagree. Everyone is CAPABLE, not everyone allows themselves, or makes an attempt.

And as far as what this existence is, how it works, and all the other questions of the ultimate answer... shit! Maybe we can know, maybe we can't. maybe it matters, maybe it does not, maybe everyone can have their own set of answers and still get along with everyone else, or not. I've spent most of my short life attempting to understand. I don't understand. Hell I have fewer ideas that I keep a hard belief in any longer. It seems that the more I learn and experience the more ideas I break down, and I have fewer certainties with which to replace them. I used to believe in physics. Funny that I believe less is physics now that I'm working on a degree in the subject. It's alot less of a "hard" science than everyone thinks, though it is certainly difficult.

ok , enough for now....

Socrates, didn't know my book, the 97.73%. If the low level people ask you to drink it's up to you to follow the stupids's wish.

jccorreu,

yes, low level people have low level children.

Yes, are only few who knows God; it's Evolution, we evolve from low level to high level what's so complicated?

The ugly side: today the low level people are the huge majority; they slow down my evolution. The society doesn't care about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Patriarch Teoctist died and the Romanians are looking for a new patriarch. The problem is a lot of patriarchs like Teoctist were prostitutes. The patriarch were looking for ranks and functions that’s they became informers.

How this kind of people can understand the Evolution?

In all religions is the same.

If the patriarch are informers what do we expect from the rest of the population?

This is another proof of my theory: that 98% of population are at animal level.

QUOTE(alfa @ Aug 14 2007, 05:24 AM)

This is another proof of my theory: that 98% of population are at animal level.

alfa, June 2006: 97.7% of population are at animal level.

alfa, April 2007: 97.73% of population are at animal level.

alfa, August 2007: 98% of population are at animal level.

I clearly see a trend here... At current rate, 100% of population will be at animal level in 2½ years.