lviconsmall.pnglviconsmall.pnglviconsmall.png

Grp: Member

Member No.: 1855

Using LabVIEW Since:2006

LV:7.1 ,. ,.

ro.gifblank.gifblank.gif

spacer.gif

This week I am at:

the 8th international workshop on differential geometry.

In Paris the conference was in 28th of August! Check it!

I can not write too much because I don't have a computer and here at University when I come in the internet is down, I'm going out the internet is OK!!!

Like usual the prostitutes from years are acting on my back all the time, because theirs God is on my back !

They try to denigrate me to everybody, because I fight them all the time alone. Now is after me an international prostitution ring, I don't need help to fight PROSTITUTES! With a computer at home will be much easier for me to waste them!

I have to show them the POWER of HIGH LEVEL PEOPLE!

Can you here him now? No? Good! We're doing our jobs! "It's the NOTwork."

(jackboots and prostitutes posing as the Verizon Wireless "army" of engineers)

So, there really is a worldwide plot to make Alfa miserable; the RCMP, the Romanian government, the universities, former yoga teachers and probably the children selling cookies door to door to raise funds for their camping trip. Wow. Really, wow.

This thread is getting old, and I've got to stop reading it. Unfortunately it's like a car wreck; you can't help but look!

QUOTE(Ben @ Sep 7 2007, 04:08 AM)

You're not http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Addams_Family' target="_blank">the only one:

Girl Scout
: Is this made from real lemons?

Wednesday
: Yes.

Girl Scout
: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?

Pugsley
: Yes.

Girl Scout
: I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?

Wednesday
: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

Looks like you are very good on “all-natural foods and beverages”; this means you are good kids or good parents.

I have a question:

In the middle of the ocean in a boat are 11 people: a Chinese, an Indian, an Italian, a Canadian, an American, a Romanian, a Jew, a Palestinian, a Russian, a German and a Hungarian.

The food is enough only for 1 person and you have to take the decision who will be left in a boat.

Who you will chose to survive from those 11 people?

QUOTE(alfa @ Sep 9 2007, 10:48 PM)

Looks like you are very good on "all-natural foods and beverages"; this means you are good kids or good parents.

I have a question:

In the middle of the ocean in a boat are 11 people: a Chinese, an Indian, an Italian, a Canadian, an American, a Romanian, a Jew, a Palestinian, a Russian, a German and a Hungarian.

The food is enough only for 1 person and you have to take the decision who will be left in a boat.

Who you will chose to survive from those 11 people?

Can you use the food as bait for catching fish?

QUOTE(alfa @ Sep 11 2007, 06:35 AM)

Somehow I get the feeling this is one of those meaningless riddles or an ethnic joke.

But I'm game to play along.

I will assume that fresh drinking water and exposure to the elements are a non-issue.

If I asked the same question (who gets the food?) of the 11 people in the boat, how does each reply?

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

The most important moment of ours days is going on in Myanmar:

It’s the rarely stand-off between the low level people, the majority, represented by the military(government institutions) and the high level people represented by the Buddhist monks.

This is a proof of my theory; it’s my book becoming reality.

What’s going on there (we see it because of this polarization (like in physics) of the society) shows exactly where we are as Homo sapiens today.

Of course the people from the mass media are low level people and they don’t realize the importance of this moment in our history (in Romania I saw it for couple seconds on national TV).

• 5 weeks later...

QUOTE(alfa @ Nov 10 2007, 12:58 AM)

I think the problem is that the poster in that thread is trying to tie a model of elementary particle interaction to a model of interaction between infinitely more complicated systems (i.e. between humans & each other, humans & the universe, etc.).

While it may be interesting (and fruitful!) to consider the idea of a sort of Unified Field Theory of Consciousness, I think it's reasonable for physicists to be skeptical that any such theory would bear anything more than a nominal resemblance to their own work. To call it crackpottery might seem rude, but it's pretty apt.

Today like yesterday scientists developed new theories to explain consciousness, God…with electromagnetism, thermodynamics, mechanics….

I think all those theories are today in the Crackpottery Bible.

That’s why my book is so important in my view because explain our connection with God.