The 5th dimension

alfa

Looks like Mike is fascinated by ‘dimensions’ as the kids are fascinated by guns.

People are low level not able to understand consciousness, God…

Physicists are receiving money working thousands of them on the string theory, but they are too PRIMITIVE to do something about consciousness, God…

Here is another proof that 98% are at animal level:

Krishnamurti: I was listening to the Labour Party Conference at Blackpool - how clever, some of them very serious, double talk and all that, thinking in terms of Labour party and Conservative Party. They don't say, "Let all of us get together and see what is the best thing for human beings."

Bohm: They are not capable.

Krishnamurti: That is it, but they are exercising their intelligence!

Bohm: Well, in that limited framework. That is what our trouble has always been; people have developed technology and other things in terms of some limited intelligence, which is serving highly unintelligent purposes.

Krishnamurti: Yes, that is just it.

Here is another proof that 98% are at animal level:

Krishnamurti: I was listening to the Labour Party Conference at Blackpool - how clever, some of them very serious, double talk and all that, thinking in terms of Labour party and Conservative Party. They don't say, "Let all of us get together and see what is the best thing for human beings."

Bohm: They are not capable.

Krishnamurti: That is it, but they are exercising their intelligence!

Bohm: Well, in that limited framework. That is what our trouble has always been; people have developed technology and other things in terms of some limited intelligence, which is serving highly unintelligent purposes.

Krishnamurti: Yes, that is just it.

When I came back here in Cluj-Napoca I was thinking I’ll not find anything interesting here; like everywhere in the world finding wise people is a miracle.

Yesterday because was an election day in Romania I spoke with Doina Cornea() because she is very interested in politics. I consider Doina Cornea the most important person fighting the communism in Europe; she was alone fighting last dictator in Europe.

We spoke for more then 3 hours about politics, Evolution, God, my book. I don’t understand why people like Doina Cornea are not presented in different countries because everybody can learn something from her. Today everywhere in the world on TV are average people, nothing to learn from them; future generations will not have anything to learn from today’s TV programs.

Anyway she solved that problem with 11 people in the boat right away.

I think she came here in Cluj-Napoca because here was the worst communism and because of polarity where is something very bad all the time is something very good around.

When I came back here in Cluj-Napoca I was thinking I’ll not find anything interesting here; like everywhere in the world finding wise people is a miracle.

Yesterday because was an election day in Romania I spoke with Doina Cornea() because she is very interested in politics. I consider Doina Cornea the most important person fighting the communism in Europe; she was alone fighting last dictator in Europe.

We spoke for more then 3 hours about politics, Evolution, God, my book. I don’t understand why people like Doina Cornea are not presented in different countries because everybody can learn something from her. Today everywhere in the world on TV are average people, nothing to learn from them; future generations will not have anything to learn from today’s TV programs.

Anyway she solved that problem with 11 people in the boat right away.

I think she came here in Cluj-Napoca because here was the worst communism and because of polarity where is something very bad all the time is something very good around.

I saw this month The Secret (). Top American thinkers are talking about the Secret of the world.

Today the Americans are in the top because they have a big population and is the only country in the world looking for top intellectuals to bring them in the country and to pay them (in Europe they are not well paid).

I have a Secret too and I will post it this week or next week. Looking at my Secret the Americans Secret looks like eating cabbage is the most important thing in life.

If somebody else has a Secret is free to post it here.

QUOTE(alfa @ Nov 26 2007, 11:24 PM)

If somebody else has a Secret is free to post it here.

Ooh Ooh... I have a Secret!! If you turn the post-949-1173462407.gif and then post-949-1173462407.gif you get some sweet post-5877-1173200843.png

Alfa, I'm glad you have so much time on your hands this holiday season. Always something to read at work.