The 5th dimension

alfa

QUOTE(alfa @ Dec 27 2007, 03:18 AM)

The most important question in the world: WHO AM I? I found the answer: I am a WAVE and the WAVE FUNCTION is: Іψ> = Σ ci І Φi > Are 7 states ІΦi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.

WHERE AM I?

I found the answer:

P = (x,y,z)

QUOTE(jpdrolet @ Jan 3 2008, 10:18 AM)

WHERE AM I?

I found the answer:

P = (x,y,z)

Here you are:

98% are at first 3 states roughly all the time; Freud said almost the same thing.

This means knowing what said Freud and taking an origin you can measure where you are.

Why is so important what I said?

For example because we are waves, we are affected by others, by others waves.

I explained to my daughter that we are influenced by people who are in the same room or in further rooms.

Only the presence of my neighbors diminish my potential, without theirs noise.

QUOTE(alfa @ Jan 10 2008, 03:09 AM)

Why is so important what I said?

For example because we are waves, we are affected by others, by others waves.

I explained to my daughter that we are influenced by people who are in the same room or in further rooms.

Only the presence of my neighbors diminish my potential, without theirs noise.

But look at it as an oppertunity Alfa. You can operate in more dimensions so with time you may be able to counter the negative vibes with an equal but opposite field.

BTW: I now concider The Fifth Dimension" "Alfa's Blog". This makes your blog the most read blog in the LabVIEW world!

Thanks for vibrating in a space I can sense.

Ben

We are quantum systems and we are affected by perturbations.

For example I’m aggressed not only by neighbors (students – secret police officer children) with noise, but at school from students to principals at secret police (SRI) command.

During a conference (I didn’t ask anything there) the SRI’s physicist start knocking in my chair; I was pushed on the street by him after the conference.

We who were immigrants have to be presented as bad apples by SRI in Romania.

The SRI organized robberies in Switzerland from homes (on TV said) to show how bad are the Romanians; a lot of people are living and SRI try to stop the immigration.

In Romania the relatives of immigrants are aggressed by SRI: for example my parents with noise by these students, children in school by teachers (on TV said because they missed the parents who were at work in Italy, Spain…)-couple did suicide.

Another example why is so important my theory:

From the Bible:

"You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.”(Matthew 12:34)

'My house will be called a house of prayer but you are making it a den of robbers.'" (Matthew 21:12-13)

Because we are waves, we are affected by others, by others waves.

Jesus when came in Jerusalem among a huge number of low level people, was affected by them, by theirs waves.

With my theory the Bible can be explained more exactly, more scientifically.

Good show yesterday on national television.

Was about how smart are the Romanians.

Alexandru Mironov a communist engineer at UNESCO, tried to hide the truth.

An honest romanian student from USA said the truth.

It’s good to see a honest person on TV.

I heard for the first time there the song: The country want you stupid!

Here in Romania is very dificult:

These SRI students when I come home or I'm lying down they start the music.

Last night was a party until 1am.

At work last Thursday the prostitutes teachers sent me 2 grade IX classes, the SRI children start singing 'Ferent to jail', couple children were smoking in the classroom, were burning matches, a lot of noise...

The SRI tries to show that I'm agressive, I can not teach(only the prostitute teachers can do it).

Looks like Romania is the Haiti of EU.

For few:Alpha waves are electromagnetic oscillations in the frequency range of 8–12 Hz arising from synchronous and coherent (in phase / constructive) electrical activity of thalamic pacemaker cells in the human brain.

For the majority:Beta wave, or beta rhythm, is the term used to designate the frequency range of brain activity above 12 Hz (12 transitions or cycles per second). Beta states are the states associated with normal waking consciousness. Low amplitude beta waves with multiple and varying frequencies are often associated with active, busy, or anxious thinking and active concentration. Rhythmic beta with a dominant set of frequencies is associated with various pathologies and drug effects. For instance, beta activity can be accentuated by sedative-hypnotic drugs such as benzodiazepines or barbiturates.[Beta wave, or beta rhythm, is the term used to designate the frequency range of brain activity above 12 Hz (12 transitions or cycles per second). Beta states are the states associated with normal waking consciousness. Low amplitude beta waves with multiple and varying frequencies are often associated with active, busy, or anxious thinking and active concentration. Rhythmic beta with a dominant set of frequencies is associated with various pathologies and drug effects. For instance, beta activity can be accentuated by sedative-hypnotic drugs such as benzodiazepines or barbiturates.

QUOTE(alfa @ Jan 26 2008, 12:58 AM)

For few:Alpha waves are electromagnetic oscillations in the frequency range of 8–12 Hz arising from synchronous and coherent (in phase / constructive) electrical activity of thalamic pacemaker cells in the human brain.

For the majority:Beta wave, or beta rhythm, is the term used to designate the frequency range of brain activity above 12 Hz (12 transitions or cycles per second). Beta states are the states associated with normal waking consciousness. Low amplitude beta waves with multiple and varying frequencies are often associated with active, busy, or anxious thinking and active concentration. Rhythmic beta with a dominant set of frequencies is associated with various pathologies and drug effects. For instance, beta activity can be accentuated by sedative-hypnotic drugs such as benzodiazepines or barbiturates.[Beta wave, or beta rhythm, is the term used to designate the frequency range of brain activity above 12 Hz (12 transitions or cycles per second). Beta states are the states associated with normal waking consciousness. Low amplitude beta waves with multiple and varying frequencies are often associated with active, busy, or anxious thinking and active concentration. Rhythmic beta with a dominant set of frequencies is associated with various pathologies and drug effects. For instance, beta activity can be accentuated by sedative-hypnotic drugs such as benzodiazepines or barbiturates.

Actually you're quite a bit out of date in delineating EEG activity in those two terms. You might want to look at the references I've posted at www.zengar.com, esp looking at the Correlates of Consciousness chart.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(alfa @ Feb 11 2008, 01:22 AM)

I am the first in the world who did a connection between spirituality and science with my wave function.

Funny..... I figure all of those priests who were also scientists throughout the centuries before you would have been doing the exact same thing.

Oh,

yeah, my misunderstanding. Your Alfa, the beginning so whatever you do precedes whatever came before anyways.

QUOTE(Norm Kirchner @ Feb 11 2008, 08:18 AM)

Funny..... I figure all of those priests who were also scientists throughout the centuries before you would have been doing the exact same thing.

Well, they really didn't have the wave function until comparatively recently.

It seems to be human nature to search for higher truth. But each society conducts their search in the context of the time they live in. The Greeks had mountains, chariots, and four elements. The Renaissance had telescopes. Alfa has wave functions.

So it's mostly just a notational difference :P .