The 5th dimension

alfa

QUOTE(alfa @ Feb 26 2008, 08:47 AM)

No, I didn't read it, but I will read a bit.

Do you work there?

If you don't work there I'll tell you what I'm thinking about this kind of companies.

I don't "work there". My wife and I founded Zengar and I developed the software in LV. I'm somewhat intrigued by your thinking that we are one of "this kind of companies" when you haven't even read our website, don't know me, don't know our software and don't know the field of neurofeedback well enough to know that your understanding of EEG is at least 6 decades out of date!

QUOTE(alfa @ Feb 27 2008, 11:27 PM)

I tried for couple hours an Oberon last year in November and I got headache; Oberon can't do a good diagnostic.

I'm going to start using that phrase as a generic assessment of people.

E.g. I tried for a couple hours a crelf last year in November and I got headache; crelf can't do a good diagnostic. :P

QUOTE(alfa @ Feb 29 2008, 12:01 AM)

Val Brown,

doing only EEG is OK.

Working in this area is not easy, but here is the future.

Yes, that's why I've been involved in evolving the necessary technology over the last 35 years. For those who are interested, a number of my presentations on these topics over the years can be found on the iSNR website. I alos wrote an article for the Journal of Neurotherapy (in 95 I believe it was), which can serve as a bit of a historial reference. Again for those who are interested.

• 2 weeks later...