The 5th dimension

alfa

Edward Kennedy dies!

He was a very good politician...

I worked in Hyannis, MA; it was my best time in North America. I lived in the house of a priest. Kennedy family built a very nice catholic church in Hyannis.

Rest in Peace. You will be missed...

Ted Kennedy was beneath animal level. Ask Mary Jo Kopechne.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

since replying to this topic seems to be the only way of addressing these issues at times....

YES, I really, really, really, appreciate the time and effort the moderators put into this forum. I learned a lot, and I hope I helped some people too, in the course of time.

No, I don't understand why something that was not broken (LAVA 1.0, or was it broken?) was "fixed" in LAVA 2.0.

I remember a lot of topics, code snips, etc that used to be there (LAVA 1.0), which have been very useful to me, but which are just not so easy to find anymore because of alfa-bloody-fifth-dimension-rss, broken links, not showing up in general search, etc....

flame me, if you like for being disrespectful, but i.m.o. without that part of it's discoverable history, this forum is a little less valuable than it used to be.

/dirk

since replying to this topic seems to be the only way of addressing these issues at times....

YES, I really, really, really, appreciate the time and effort the moderators put into this forum. I learned a lot, and I hope I helped some people too, in the course of time.

No, I don't understand why something that was not broken (LAVA 1.0, or was it broken?) was "fixed" in LAVA 2.0.

I remember a lot of topics, code snips, etc that used to be there (LAVA 1.0), which have been very useful to me, but which are just not so easy to find anymore because of alfa-bloody-fifth-dimension-rss, broken links, not showing up in general search, etc....

flame me, if you like for being disrespectful, but i.m.o. without that part of it's discoverable history, this forum is a little less valuable than it used to be.

/dirk

thumbup1.gif

or was it broken?

It was. The server crashed and there was no proper backup. The missing things you're seeing are the result of a restore which was performed using a semi-manual process. It's true that LAVA lost some things, but that's no reason to lash out. You could have just asked.

P.S. The forums have a feedback forum which is where these things should go. There was also an announcement explaining exactly what the situation was when the forums came back online.

A student posting physics, math theorems is not a scientist.

A yogi talking about compassion, love, peace … is not a master.

The huge majority are not capable to discover anything new they repeating what others did.

Post your new theorems...

• 2 weeks later...

I calculated: 98% of population is at animal level.

This means 98% of children are at animal level.

This means 2% of the children have to show a lot of knowledge about theirs past life, astral planes…

Why we don’t see this knowledge to 2% of the children?

Science:

You propose a hypothesis.

You check it against the facts.

If the facts contradict the hypothesis it means one of three things: either you got the facts wrong or you got the hypothesis wrong or you misinterpeted the way the two interact.

You're welcome to choose which is the correct explanation.

I calculated: 98% of population is at animal level.

This means 98% of children are at animal level.

This means 2% of the children have to show a lot of knowledge about theirs past life, astral planes…

Maybe this awareness shows up during the teen years. That's why teens have a reputation for being difficult - they are trying to reconcile their past and current lives.

• Like 1

Maybe this awareness shows up during the teen years. That's why teens have a reputation for being difficult - they are trying to reconcile their past and current lives.

Or they are simply to smart. :lol:

You know the pink monkey experiment, don't you! Belongng to a 2% minority is like being a pink monkey especially in a society where everybody is on animal level. :rolleyes:

Einstein said during the WW I:"I find it difficult to believe that I belong to such an idiotic, rotten species...".

Einstein didn’t calculate how many idiots and rotten are in the world; I calculated and the result is 98% of population is at animal level. This means the governments represents the animals in the society.

Buddha, Jesus…were talking about suffering. In my view the suffering in the society is caused by the people at animal level; there is no suffering in Heaven because there are not people at animal level.

Why to name sinners people at animal level?

Why to give to Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews… guns, when we can give them a book with my theory and explain them that they are animal level.

we can give them a book with my theory and explain them that they are animal level.

How can you explain anything to animals? When I tried to explain to my cats the other day that I was out of treats and it was too late to go to the grocery store for more, they made it very clear that they really didn't want to hear my excuses.

How could you have let that happen?! ohmy.gif Been cat staff for very long? laugh.gif

All my life! I've been owned by over a dozen cats!

I'm blaming my daughter. I'm thinking they coerced her into some extra treats. She's not well enough trained yet to know Thou Dost Not Empty The Treat Pouch Without Purchasing A Replacement Immediately. biggrin.gif