The 5th dimension

alfa

Here is somebody else who said almost the same thing(but he didn't said how many are at that level): Joseph Campbell in my view 'the wise American' said about people at animal level: Live on these three levels? Animals live on these three levels. Those are the levels of holding onto life, reproducing life, and winning. And this is what popular religions are concerned with: health, wealth and progeny. Winning the war, god send us rain for our crops, and all that sort of thing.

Martin Luther said about Copernicus:

"This fool [Copernicus] wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred scripture tells us that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth."

Today the main problem: people from communists (who are against God) to capitalists don’t accept that they are from animals.

How I calculated 98% of population is at animal level and they don’t want to be associated with their low origin.

Romania will have another communist president for the next 5 years; like in the last 20 years.

The communists flowers blossom again and again and they run (stealing) the country.

The communism is a proof for my theory.

Edited by alfa

The theory: 98% of population is at animal level.

You said before that you calculated this value... now you say its just a theory. I think your full of bologna.

What else are you lying about... I bet your're from Steeleville, Missouri and have never set foot Romania.

Edited by Dan DeFriese
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about time and space: We will be killed by a clock, not by a rock. The saints knew the day when they will die. Jesus said people can not add one day to theirs lives.

My question: Who setup the clock for our life?

Edited by alfa

I was thinking about time and space: We will be killed by a clock, not by a rock.

Except for those who are killed by rocks? Rocks can be pretty dangerous.

I guess it also matters which kind of clock kills you. I mean, it could be a grandfather clock falling on you, it could be a small watch you swallow, maybe you're near Big Ben as your disaster-movie-de-jour is being filmed, or it's an atomic clock and you get radiation poisoning.

Because in USA are the money there is the biggest thief Bernard Madoff .

Evolution is accepted in USA at the same level like in Turkey.

The best place to study the Evolution on people are the communist countries from East Europe because there the communism separated very well people at animal level(98% of people how I calculated) who became communists , prostitutes(informers)…

I hope somebody from UN, EU will start a project to study the evolution at least in one communist country from East Europe where were dictators like in Romania for example.

Because in USA are the money there is the biggest thief Bernard Madoff .

Evolution is accepted in USA at the same level like in Turkey.

The best place to study the Evolution on people are the communist countries from East Europe because there the communism separated very well people at animal level(98% of people how I calculated) who became communists , prostitutes(informers)…

I hope somebody from UN, EU will start a project to study the evolution at least in one communist country from East Europe where were dictators like in Romania for example.

alfa,

have you ever written anything in Labview?

• Like 1

I was thinking about time and space: ...

My question: Who setup the clock for our life?

So one of my mind blowing experiences in school was when learning about space and time and how the speed of light can be thought of as a conversion factor to convert time to space. This idea combined with one of the early phrases in Genesis where at first this was only a void and then (paraphrasing) "God said, let there be light." made me think that with that thought by God, both time and space were created. It gives me the willies verytime I think about it.

So who set up the clock of our lives?

I believe the life we are lent belongs to God and we are only caretakers of what was is and always be his ("his" generic). So when it came and when it returns is completely his perogative.

Just my 2 cents,

Ben

I believe the life we are lent belongs to God and we are only caretakers of what was is and always be his ("his" generic). So when it came and when it returns is completely his perogative.

Wow! Finally something interesting to read in the alfa thread!

Does the concept of having a "soul" fit into this philosophy somewhere? I'm trying to get at what you think "happens" to us after God takes back the life he lent us.

Wow! Finally something interesting to read in the alfa thread!

Does the concept of having a "soul" fit into this philosophy somewhere? I'm trying to get at what you think "happens" to us after God takes back the life he lent us.

Good Q that I can not do justice too but I reply.

One of the profits (was it the "dry bones" stort?) siad that God can raise up children from rocks or something similar to that. So provided God cares to "remember"* us, he can "restore" us from backup any time* he wants.

Jesus said something that I don't fully foolw but it is my best hint when he is reported to have said "We will be come one with him as his is one withthe father" (still from memory so check for yourself, DOn't trust ME!)...

So guessing now!

So I imagine that those that are worth remebering will become part of God and those that aren't will simply be forgotten.

But I have no special insight into this topic and can onyl share my thoughts in the hopes that your replies will help me shape my relationship with "The Supreme Wire-Worker".

Please speak your mind, I learn from others.

Ben

* "remember" and"time"

Words that imply time before/after get weird when talking about God becuase I don't feel that he is limited by time like we are. Since it is his creation he can run forward and backwwards as meets his desires. Sometimes I wonder if he is single-stepping the whole world over and over again but probing differnt people durring each pass.

Edited by neBulus
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus was a high level child because he had high level parents.

98% of people are at the level L1, L2, L3 - the animal levels

Like I said in my books:

If the mother has the level of Evolution L3, mother=3(like Energy of system Mother), and the father has the level of Evolution L2, father=2; the level of Evolution of the child will be 2+3=5 maximum; they can't have a child with the level of Evolution L7=7

THE END OF THE WORLD

Earth will be swallowed by the Sun in 7.6 billion years; for sure until that time we will be able to build another Sun or to move to another solar system if people at animal level will not destroy the planet earlier.

So don’t rush, don’t be anxious because you have a lot of time to solve your problems.

In our Evolution will come a day when like Jesus said each of us will be able to do it: you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Until then I wish you A HAPPY NEW MILLENNIUM

These guys from NASA are right because they think only them are doing experiments in the Universe; only us at the edge of the galaxy are the most advanced in the Universe with 100 experience in quantum mechanics.

Like I said in the future people will build stars.

"The universe keeps making strange things stranger than we can think of in our imagination," said Jon Morse, head of astrophysics for NASA.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_sc/us_sci_space_mystery

In my view a Neanderthalian said long time ago: in the whole Universe only Homo Sapiens were created by God.

High IQ link to being vegetarian

I defined half-cannibals those who are eating meat. Save the lambs! Each year before Easter Day are slaughter millions lambs around the world. Saving a number of lambs can stop some catastrophes around the world. For the majority love is only a feedback. On Easter Day the greed of half-cannibals Christians exceed the... compassion and the love towards the innocent lambs(they will eat the lambs).Another proof that 98%(I calculated) of people are at animal level.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm

Boris Becker and Goran Ivanisevici tennis players and hunters.

Porsche president, Wolfgang Posche, Klaus Mangold, the former president of DaimlerChrysler group...the billionaires who attended the boar hunting in Balc.

I calculated 98% of people are at animal level and I defined half-cannibals those who are eating meat.

How do you define people who are killing animals for pleasure?

http://www.bucharestherald.com/dailyevents/41-dailyevents/8693-the-billionaires-invited-by-tiriac-at-the-balc-hunting-killed-100-boars-for-their-own-pleasure-

The best description of Heaven, Hell, Purgatory.

Where are in space Heaven, Hell, Purgatory?

In my view have to be a 5th dimension; but not a collapsed dimension at the Planck length like those 6 dimensions in String theory(M-theory). This means the String theory is not complete.

Medjugorje - La testimonianza di Vicka e Padre Ivan Sesar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhpn4qogTqc

Did you see last weekend on the News Channels something about Consciousness, Evolution of consciousness...?

No, because rich people at animal level, the media owners and poor people at animal level who are watching the news do not want to hear about evolution, evolution of consciousness…

This is another proof that the majority are at animal level.