Call to Labview Help Server

Hello,

I want to create a chm help file for my vi's, including the buttons Place on the block diagram and Find on the Functions palette. To do this, I added the Labview-help javascripts into my helpsource, and I inserted the following rule into objectnames.js:

var object5001 = "my_own_vi.vi";

Now, I call to the helpserver (in my html-source):

onClick="placeObject(object5001);"

After this, Labview is indeed asked to do something, but then shows the message:

Object not found. The object might exist in a different palette view or might not be supported on the execution target currently selected.

Select Tools>>Options to change the palette view or select Operate>>Select Execution Target to change the execution target.

So he don't know what to do with "my_own_vi.vi" It is in the functions-pallete. Should I somewhere (and how?) register this vi or something?

Anyone an idea???

maximus: Does the VI have a window title that differs from the VI's name on disk? The help server uses the window title of a VI for referencing the VI in the palette (similarly, the palettes display the window title of the VI as it's name in the palette menu). This property is available from VI Properties >> Window Appearance >> Window Title.