Loop Problem

hello,

This is a ploblem i have faced when i implement any program contain this problem, the problem is a for loop is doing a function or any thing else but i want the result of this function outside the loop to use it for another thing , but it said that there is an error that the result or output of my function when ejected outsid the loop it converted from number to 1-D array and i want the number not arry to diplay it or process it.

How can i solve it. pleeeeeeeeeeeease help.

thanx,

hello,

This is a ploblem i have faced when i implement any program contain this problem, the problem is a for loop is doing a function or any thing else but i want the result of this function outside the loop to use it for another thing , but it said that there is an error that the result or output of my function when ejected outsid the loop it converted from number to 1-D array and i want the number not arry to diplay it or process it.

How can i solve it. pleeeeeeeeeeeease help.

thanx,

rightclick on the output of the loop and disable indexing is what you need.

please try to read a book on LV. Jim Krings book covers all this.

post-2-1168847659.png?width=400

i thank you for your help but the program does not display the output in the indicator that outside the loop

WHY ?????

and this is a new problem , how can i solve it???

HI,

didn't the suggestion from Albert and others solve your issues?

If I edit the Problem.vi as suggested, I get the result outside the loop (note that only the last value is available).

On the other hand, if you want all calculated values available after the loop has finished, then you'll have to use array indicators instead of scalars.

Indexing output = array to display = all values

non-indexing output = scalar to display = only last value

If this VI is part of a larger program, I think you will have to explain a bit more want you want to do, before you can get any more help.

/J