Does any body having waveforms recorded

NAGWI

Hello NAGWI,

I feel a bit of a rant coming up (please be warned).

When you started as a user you had some instructions on how to use these forums, on of them whas a link to:

How to ask questions the smart way

Of your 7 questions in 2 weeks only 1 could sort of apply to the 'smart way', meaning a full answer can be given without asking feedback questions. Your other questions were to broad or to unclear to give a meaningfull answer.

So yes I have recoderded 10s of thousands of waveforms, but what do you want to do?

Ton

Hello NAGWI,

I feel a bit of a rant coming up (please be warned).

When you started as a user you had some instructions on how to use these forums, on of them whas a link to:

How to ask questions the smart way

Of your 7 questions in 2 weeks only 1 could sort of apply to the 'smart way', meaning a full answer can be given without asking feedback questions. Your other questions were to broad or to unclear to give a meaningfull answer.

So yes I have recoderded 10s of thousands of waveforms, but what do you want to do?

Ton

I want to play with that...If possible try to understand or else leave it.

-NAG

I want to play with that...If possible try to understand or else leave it.

-NAG

Hi NAGWI,

I won't post the waveforms because they contain real data (measured for our clients) AND because LV has 10 (or more) VIs for creating any kind of waveform,

sinus, cosinus, pink noise, flat noise. You can multiply them, divide, add or whatever.

And what do I need to understand? That your lazy?

I am trying to help you but it looks like you don't want to be helped.

Ton