Who's up for Nuggets?

crelf

Darren's not releasing his fantastic and highly-regarded weekly nuggets anymore :( Darren: your nuggets were an important part of our community, and I thank you for the time and effort you put into them.

Thankfully, with every disappointment in life comes opportunity - here's your chance to make a difference!

Why not host a blog here at LAVA and put together a weekly nugget? It doesn't need to be too technical, nor does it need to be long - just a paragraph on a neat LabVIEW trick, feature, etc with an image or two, and you've got instant LabVIEW fame! You don't even need to come up with the nugget every week - you can get together a bunch of other LAVA members, and all contribute together! It couldn't be easier - a bunch of talented LabVIEW enthusiasts throwing in a nugget every couple of months, and it's done!

We can advertise it here on LAVA, and even ask the kind NI people to put it on their NI Discussion Forum in the LabVIEW zone - you'll have billions* of engineers subscribing to the RSS feed in no time!

* billions of engineers may not actually subscribe to the RSS feed in no time: It might actually take a little while for it to reach the billions mark...

Darren's not releasing his fantastic and highly-regarded weekly nuggets anymore :( Darren: your nuggets were an important part of our community, and I thank you for the time and effort you put into them.

Thankfully, with every disappointment in life comes opportunity - here's your chance to make a difference!

This is weird. :wacko:

See this thread on the wrong forum.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?boar...4&jump=true

Ben

This is weird. :wacko:

It's not weird, I just didn't know about your call-to-arms on the NI Discussion Forums (I don't subscribe to Breakpoint :) ). Would you be interested in hosting it here instead of the NI board? The LAVA Blog is very easy to use, and you can write your nuggets whenever you like, and then come back an publish them on a weekly basis. Personally, I don't mind where they are, as long as they gets going again somewhere...

Hmm, apparently I didn't quite grasp the effect my retirement from nugget-writing would have on the LabVIEW community. You guys go ahead with whatever plans you make for writing your own nuggets, but as you can see here, my retirement lasted all of a week. Yes, the nuggets will still be (occasionally) cooking...

-D