Introducing the Newest Addition to the LAVA Group

BobbyCee

Hello All,

My name is Robert Cummer and I just recently joined the fabulous VI Engineering family, located in lovely Farmington Hills, MI. I have been using Labview since the mid '90s. I have been a test engineer for most of my 13yrs and an "dedicated" software integrator for the past 2. I look forward to sharing experiences with you all - whatever that means!?!

Later

Bob

Hello All,

My name is Robert Cummer and I just recently joined the fabulous VI Engineering family, located in lovely Farmington Hills, MI. I have been using Labview since the mid '90s. I have been a test engineer for most of my 13yrs and an "dedicated" software integrator for the past 2. I look forward to sharing experiences with you all - whatever that means!?!

Later

Bob

Welcome aboard BobbyCee. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I'll delurk and test the waters here.

I'm a brand new member as well. Been programming LV since 2000. Largest app is about 400 sub-vi's of poorly written code. I'm very interested in trying out the event-driven SM structure with an action queue I spotted here on my next project. It would have made my last project considerably smoother.

A little about myself:

- Test engineer refugee from the telecom boom

- severely sleep-deprived with a 5 month-old daughter at home (my little avatar)

- I ride a '98 ZX9R, though not much since August

- I'm gonna party like it's 199..2009, assuming we're all still around then :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Tom