Lava Chalenge #3 Application Modifications.

Mark Balla

How about the code capture tool?

It's already a fairly complete tool for what it does, but we could probably add some image editing functionality, drawing arrows, highlighting, commenting, etc.

I favor that, one bug is that multiple panes don't work.

However I'll try to upload a bugfree version of XControl Inheritance creator and I'd like to dare the community members to include method creation

Ton

• 1 year later...

QUOTE (yen @ Feb 4 2007, 02:38 PM)

How about the http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=BreakPoint&message.id=2839#M2839' target="_blank">code capture tool?

It's already a fairly complete tool for what it does, but we could probably add some image editing functionality, drawing arrows, highlighting, commenting, etc.

I realize this is a year old. Did you guys every have the Code Challenge #3? Are we planning on anymore? I'm definitely interested!

-src

QUOTE (ScottC @ Jul 29 2008, 08:38 PM)

I realize this is a year old. Did you guys every have the Code Challenge #3? Are we planning on anymore? I'm definitely interested!

-src

Yes I am hoping to do one sometime in the next year. We are struggling trying to find a good idea that will be challenging creative and will have wide spread participation. We also are trying to avoid placeing too much burden on the volunteers that have to review all the submissions. I think that I have been too concerned about finding the perfect challenge in the past and so nothing has happened. I am planning to talk to Michael and others about this at NI WEEK and come up with a plan to get the Coding challenge going again.

QUOTE (Tomi Maila @ Jul 31 2008, 04:58 AM)

Here is an ARC4 Stream Chipher Library as requested.. I'd like to add more later, but it is late, long drive in the morning. This was made with Labview 8.5.1

-src

• 1 month later...

QUOTE (Scott Carlson @ Aug 1 2008, 10:33 PM)

Here is an ARC4 Stream Chipher Library as requested.. I'd like to add more later, but it is late, long drive in the morning. This was made with Labview 8.5.1

-src

There were a couple of flaws in this library,.. I will post a more recent Library soon, possibly in the code repo. I am also working on a Multi-peer Encrypted Video Phone, which will initially use ARC4.

-Scott