XControl Inheritance Creator

Hi All,

here is an update for the XControl Inheritance Creator:

Download File:post-2399-1170369672.zip

Contained in a .ogp

After installation with VIPM, and a restart of LV, in the tools menu the XControl Inheritance submenu will show up.

Two options:

New and edit.

New will create an XControl prepared for the XControl Inheritance Creator in the current project

Edit will allow to edit the XControl Inheritance properties

Why didn't I post this into the CR?

It is not finished yet. I can't create methods, I will propose this as a challenge in mballa post.

Ton

Micheal, I couldn't add the .ogp file directly....

Micheal/Crelf I took the liberty to create a resource\Lavacr directory in the labview dir, since I will post this in the CR when the methods are available

Why didn't I post this into the CR?

It is not finished yet.

Your code doesn't need to be finished to go into the LAVAcr - infact, code snippets are more than welcome, as long as they're demonstrating something that's useful to the community at large. When you post to the LAVAcr, a new "support" thread is created along with the submission, so users are envouraged to make suggestions, and you, as the submission poster, have the ability to upload new versions as the submission matures.

Your code doesn't need to be finished to go into the LAVAcr - infact, code snippets are more than welcome,
Posting like this just gets lost in the noise. It seems you have a steady development path. Let's see it in the CR. This is why the CR was created after all.

Allright I will post it into the CR, but I just noticied some issues with the 'new XControl options' (BTW the version on the net will not create those), but it looks like I left my usb-drive at work :headbang: , and the debugging steps I take are weird.

So I'll do some debugging on the code, and hopefully finish it early next week

Ton