The Knack

Jim Kring

Please, be patient while video (2.28 MB) loads:

Did the video auto-play for everyone else? It's kind ofprogressively more annoying when it plays every time a page containing it loads (e.g. on the front page, on the thread page, and now on the reply page). Apropos as that may be given that it's a Dilbert video :) ...

As a side note, in order to find it the first time I had to play whack-a-mole in a forest of new Firefox tabs I'd just opened. There was kind of an "aha" moment as I scanned through them trying to figure out which site could possibly have the video embedde... oh yeah, it's probably LAVA.

ARGH. I clicked "Preview Post" and it played again. Unsurprising, and ironic. And now it's going to do it again when I click "Add Reply." :D

Did the video auto-play for everyone else? It's kind ofprogressively more annoying when it plays every time a page containing it loads (e.g. on the front page, on the thread page, and now on the reply page). Apropos as that may be given that it's a Dilbert video :) ..

Haha... Yeah, it started doing that for me too... I'd be sitting here listening to music and all the sudden "I'm worried about my little Dilbert..." starts up :o

If you go into the "Plug in Preferences" (click the little button to the lower right of the movie), then uncheck "Play movies automatically"... :)